Giving In

Finally.

Izuku melts into his alpha's arms, he needed this. He isn't expecting his heat for another week, but his body was going crazy with desire. He wants his alpha, and although he had just agreed to not ask for sex anymore, he secretly hopes that Bakugou will change his mind.

Bakugou's hands grip into his hair, pulling him into the kiss and deepening it. His body shudders and rocks slowly in the blond's lap, earning a low moan from his boyfriend. Izuku's hands travel over his back until he finds the hem of his shirt and tugs it up, trying to pull it off. Bakugou smirks and breaks the kiss.

"Eager, are we?" He teases but Izuku is too far gone to be embarrassed. He nods his head quickly and tugs harder, making him lift his arms for the omega to pull his top off. He tosses it across the room and instantly leans down to kiss along his collar bone.

Groaning, Bakugou pushes his hands up under the omega's shirt and his fingers instantly find his nipples. He is pleased to find them already hard and easy to pinch. He runs his thumbs over the taught nubs, coaxing delicious moans from his beautiful omega.

It has been a while since he has seen him so undone, writhing in pleasure form his touch. He must have really been missing this, Izuku is not one to be pushy or complain, but just earlier he willingly submitted himself just preening for attention from his alpha. It made him feel guilty for letting his omega get to that point of desperation. He was only trying to wait for Izuku's sake. He didn't want for his birthday to roll around and him wind up not being mates after all.

Gasping, Bakugou's train of thought is broken as small hands work their way into his jeans. The alpha in him begging to take over and give his omega everything he has been craving.

"S-Shit..." he huffs in pleasure as Izuku's hands slip inside his boxers and grab hold of his already hard member.

Cracking his eyes open, the look on Izuku's face tells him everything he needs to know. His omega is giving into instinct, his eyes are glossed over with lust and desire and the soft crooning that is rumbling from his chest tells Bakugou that he is enjoying this. Bakugou has only seen Izuku get like this when he was in heat, but the clarity of his movements and the intensity in his eyes proves that Izuku is in full control.

"You're so big." Izuku moans as his fingers struggle to wrap fully around his length.

Snapping his eyes closed, he focuses on his omega's hands, slowly working his cock. Fingers teasing the underside and his thumb smearing pre-come around the tip.

Shuddering under the intense pleasure, he snaps and grabs Izuku's hips, pushing him off his lap and standing them both up.

"Bed, now." he growls lowly making Izuku moan and quiver at the authority in his voice. The omega wobbles to the bed on shaky legs. He crawls onto the mattress and turns over on his back, letting his legs fall apart as Bakugou mounts him, pressing his hips flush with the boy underneath him.

"P-Please!" Izuku gasps with the pressure of his hips rutting against him. He sits up on his knees and quickly strips the omega, leaving him naked and exposed, laying sprawled out in a mess of blankets and pillows.

"What do you want, pup?" Bakugou hums as he trails his fingers alone the pale, freckled skin, of Izuku's stomach. His muscles twitch under the soft touches, only causing more desperate moans to fly from the omega's lips.

"A-Alpha... Please... You know what I want, but I said I wouldn't ask anymore..." Izuku gasps and arches his back as Bakugou wraps his fingers around Izuku's red and leaking member.

"Fuck!" He gasps and starts rocking his hips forwards, trying to gain friction.

Smirking at how desperate his boy has become breaks the last of his self-control. So, what if they aren't fated mates in the end. He would still claim and mark Izuku if he wanted him to. Izuku has grown on him to the point where he couldn't see him living his life with anyone else.