Mates?

Katsuki Bakugou

After Bakugou had made up with Izuku, the two boys were doing mentally and emotionally better. Bakugou and Izuku had become for confident with their relationship and he had agreed to take Izuku on a public date, finally. Although he was nervous, Izuku seemed calm and collected, like he was not worried about a thing. Bakugou, on the other hand, was absolutely terrified. He was afraid of what could happen to Izuku if word got around that he was an omega, although, it wouldn't be hard to just cover it up and make him seem like a beta or something. After all, he was under the pretense of a beta at the university anyway. 

"Izuku, I have to ask you something." he said as he flopped down on his bed. The two boys had been spending most of their free time together since they made up a few days ago. Izuku has been staying the night a lot, not that he would complain, he liked having his omega near him. It calmed the possessive alpha within.

"Sure." Izuku huffed as he slid his backpack off and kicked his shoes off as well. Bakugou loved how comfortable he was getting around him, there was little awkwardness between them, although it wasn't hard to get to this point when he is an alpha and his boyfriend is an omega, they are practically made for one another.

"So, about this date tonight, I want us to be able to go public, but I have a request..." This got Izuku's attention and he moved over to the bed and flopped down as well, propping up on an elbow and resting his chin on his fist.

"Yeah? What's up?" Izuku asked, curiosity and excitement in his eyes. He really wanted them to be public, he couldn't blame him. It was driving the alpha crazy not being able to publicly claim him. He was a jealous boyfriend in all honesty, he wanted people to know Izuku was his.

"I was wondering if you would continue being under the pretense of a Beta, for your safety. I think the main thing holding me back is the idea of someone going after you again... And I can't mark you because we aren't 18, I don't want you to be taken away because you are a god damn omegan hero." Bakugou balled his fists up. He really was worried about this.

"You want to mark me?" Izuku mumbled and Bakugou looked at him curiously, huffing before rolling his eyes softly.

"Of course you would get stuck on that part of what I said, and yes I do, but we can't until one of us are 18 and we know if we are fated mates. I don't want to rip that opportunity away from you." Bakugou said, giving a grim smile to his omega. Not his omega, yet. Izuku grumbled under his breath before sighed.

"I don't mind that, but at some point, people will find out you know. You can't protect me forever." Izuku huffed and that made the alpha growl lowly.

"The fuck does that mean? Of course I can fucking protect you forever." The blond spat and Izuku rolled his eyes, getting way more used to the hot-head's outbursts without cringing or getting upset.

"I mean... I am in a hero school and some of the league already knows that I am an omega. If they don't spill the secret, somehow people will find out. I mean it's obvious, there could be many things that go wrong and people would find out. At some point, I could go into heat during a mission, an alpha might smell me and notice, many other things, hell I could get pregnant. That would be a dead giveaway." Izuku said relatively calm, but Bakugou's whole body tensed up at the word 'pregnant'.

"Don't say such scary things." Bakugou grumbled and rolled over, shoving his face into a pillow but quickly sniffing Izuku and mumbling about how he doesn't smell pregnant, and 'thank god'. Izuku only laughed a little and rolled his eyes.

"You forget something important for that to even happen Kat, we haven't even had sex yet. There is no way I am pregnant, so relax." Izuku laughed at the alpha's ridiculous distress and got out of bed to get ready for their first real date.