𝚃𝚠𝚘

Two

Two

+ + +

NAOMI WOKE UP TO THE BEAUTIFUL sound of her phone ringing. The mayor was calling her, once again. She groaned and picked up the phone, answering.

"Hello," she answered in her best "You didn't just wake me up from a good sleep twenty minutes before necessary" voice.

"Henry, where is he?" Regina demanded immediately. Naomi blinked her eyes fully open.

"I just woke up. I haven't seen him since last night," the teen scrambled to get out of bed. She could here Regina sigh from the other end of the line.

"Fine. I'm going to Graham, I want you at the station in ten minutes," with that, the mayor hung up without another word. Naomi groaned loudly, starting to get dressed.

Mary Margaret cane up a few minutes later, frowning when she saw the teen. "What are you doing this early? You're never up," she asked.

Naomi chuckle/sighed. "Regina wants me at Graham's station. See ya later," the teen hastily tried to explain, putting her brown hair in a ponytail.

"O-Ok," Mary Margaret was still confused but went with it, watching as Naomi shut the door behind her.

+++

When the teen boy to Graham's station, Regina was already there, along with Emma Swan, who was behind cell bars.

"What's she doing here?" Naomi asked, causing Regina to turn around. Enma gave a lazy wave to the teen, and she awkwardly returned it.

"Miss Swan here ran over the town sign," Graham replied, hiding a smirk. Naomi arched her brow, the corners of her mouth twitching.

"There was a wolf in the road!" Emma tried to justify herself as the teen sat on a small desk.

"Whatever you say, Swan. So, we're looking for Henry again?" Naomi asked Regina, and the woman nodded.

"You're his only friend, Naomi. If you don't know where he's wandered of to, no one does," Regina turned to the teen. Naomi shrugged, oblivious.

"Let me," Emma spoke up. "I have experience in this arena. Let me look at his computer, trust me, it'll work. And we can find out how he found me."

All eyes turned to Regina. She groaned. "Fine. Make it quick."

+++

Twenty minutes later, all four of them were in Henry's bedroom, standing around Emma and his computer.

"Interesting. You're more into modern hacking." I mostly did the old fashioned research and banging on doors," Graham said to Emma as she got onto Henry's computer.

Emma chucked slightly. "You get paid for salary. I get paid for delivery." She pulled up a website called "Who Your Momma?".

"Hmm, expensive. He's got a credit card?" The blonde asked.