𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

This is probably the most dramatic chapter I have written in a long time...

-----

Thirty Three

+ + +

"HENRY'S FATHER IS RUMPELSTILTSKIN'S SON?" David asked. Naomi and him sat at the dining table in the loft the next afternoon as Mary Margaret explained her most recent phone call with Emma. 

Mary Margaret nodded to his question. "But that would make Gold Henry's grandfather. I'm his grandfather," David said. 

"You can have more than one," Mary Margaret told him. "You're his grandfather on the mother's side. Gold is on the father's side."

David sighed. "So Regina is Henry's step-great grandmother," he noted. 

"And his adoptive mother," Mary Margaret added. 

"Well, I am so glad we didn't have Thanksgiving back in our land, because that dinner would be horrible," David pointed out. 

Mary Margaret grinned. "Or, it could mellow us out."

Naomi put her face in her hands and groaned. "Please tell me Rumpelstiltskin has two sons."

Mary Margaret looked at the teen, confused. "He said he was looking for Baelfire. Why? Did you know him?" She asked. Naomi groaned louder. 

"I can't believe I had a crush on Henry's dad!" Naomi exclaimed, feeling disgusted with herself. David's eyes widened and he smirked. 

Mary Margaret laughed and sat down. "Well, he wasn't Henry's dad at the time. How did you two know each other?" She asked. 

"We lived in the same village for some time, and we went to Neverland together. I helped him leave the island later, and the rest is history." Naomi shrugged. Mary Margaret smirked, nodded, and dropped the subject. 

At least he's alive, Naomi thought. That's all that matters. 

+ + +

Naomi Jones winced slightly as Pan carried her back to the tree house. She stared down at her arm. The black poison could be seen inside the open wound, and it had already traveled through an inch of her veins. She clenched her fists to hold back the pain. Her nails dug deeply into her palm. 

"Hold on, we're almost there," Pan whispered to her as the tree house came into view. He tried to fly quicker so she could at least be in comfort when he told her what had to happen. Two things could happen now, and he knew for certain which one he preferred.