𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

I love the gif way too much. It has nothing to do with anything, but has everything to do with everything. It's the entire series summed up in one gif. 

-----

Thirty Four

+ + +

EMMA, HENRY, GOLD, AND NEAL arrived in Storybrooke the next morning in, strangely enough, the Jolly Roger. Killian was not with them. They walked off the dock and towards where David's truck and Naomi's car were parked. Neal was helping a fatally wounded Mr. Gold walk. 

"Are you okay?" Mary Margaret asked and rushed forward. David assisted Neal in getting Mr. Gold to the bed of the truck. 

Emma unwrapped her arm from around Henry's waist. "We're alive and in working condition," she reported. Mr. Gold snapped his head up and gave her a glare deadly enough to rival Naomi's best records. 

"I drove the ship!" Henry exclaimed proudly. Naomi stepped up next to him with visible confusion on her face. "My dad showed me how," he added. 

The teen's eyes widened. "Dad?" Naomi asked, glancing to the man she did not recognize. He looked over at his mention, saw Naomi, and smiled. It was Baelfire. 

"Naomi?" Neal said, taking a few steps towards her and Henry. The girl's eyes widened in shock. 

"Bae?" Naomi whispered, and Neal nodded. She smiled brightly and rushed forward to hug him. Emma had told them earlier how he had been debating coming to Storybrooke at all. 

"I missed you so much!" Naomi admitted, laughing slightly. The two separated. "Are you okay? How are you here, in this realm?"

Neal chuckled and glanced past Naomi at Emma, who watched them from afar. "It's Neal here," he told Naomi with a small smile. "I just... wow! I never thought I'd see you again," he admitted. 

"Neither did I," Naomi said. "What... where did you learn how to sail the Jolly Roger?"

Neal opened his mouth to say something when Mr. Gold sent them a sharp glare. "As sweet as this little reunion may be," Mr. Gold interceded, "I'm dying and Cora is gonna be on my lookout. We need to move me."

David nodded and helped him stand once again. "Where should we take you?" He asked. 

"My shop. There's magic there that can heal me and protect us," Mr. Gold explained, wincing slightly as he moved. 

"Is she trying to make you kill us?" Mary Margaret asked anxiously. 

Mr. Gold scoffed and gave her a small look. "Trust me, if she were, you'd already be dead," he told them. Neal and David silently helped him into the truck. Emma sighed and turned to Henry.