𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Twenty Eight

+ + +

EMMA HELD UP A PHOTO she had of Henry up to Aurora. "Is this the boy you saw in your dream?" She asked.

Aurora took the photo. "Yes, that's Henry."

"That's impossible," Emma breathed. Mary Margaret stood up, and Naomi just stood there in shock. "It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

"I have no idea," Aurora said.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret spoke. The three women looked over to her. "That red room... I've been there before."

The other three stood. "What? When I told you about it you didn't say anything!" Aurora exclaimed.

Mary Margaret sighed. "You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you it might be real."

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked. Naomi found her through the darkness. Where did she come from?

"The sleeping curse?" Mary Margaret looked to her. "I went through it, Aurora went through it."

"Henry went through it because I wouldn't believe him," Emma said. Naomi internally cursed.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora demanded angrily.

"I wasn't lying to you. I was trying to protect you!" Mary Margaret told her.

"Aurora," Naomi grabbed her attention, "in your dream, what exactly did Henry say?"

Aurora looked back at Naomi. "He just said his name. He told me everything would be alright. Then I woke up and it was all over," she said with honesty. Emma's eyes widened.

"Emma, it is going to be okay," Mary Margaret assured her. Naomi put her hands on her hips.

"We are so far from okay!" Emma exclaimed.

"Maybe, but we have a way home," Mary Margaret pointed out.

"We have a compass!" Naomi told her, scowling. "The cabinet's ashes are still with Cora."

"Any attempt to steal them from her would be suicide," Mulan told Mary Margaret.

Mary Margaret smirked. "Not anymore."

"What?"

"We can stop her."

"How?" Naomi demanded.

"I don't know. But I know someone who can," Mary Margaret admitted. "Rumpelstiltskin. He'll know a way."

"Henry. We can communicate. We can talk to him!" Emma exclaimed in realization. Mary Margaret smiled and nodded.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Aurora asked, wide eyed. Naomi sighed as Emma turned back to her.

"Okay, princess, you're going back to sleep."