𝚃𝚎𝚗

Ten

Ten

+ + +

NAOMI ATTENDED DAVID'S WELCOME home party with Emma and Henry. She leaned against the wall, her hands shoved in her jacket pockets.

"Henry," Emma said as he tried to explain the "curse". Naomi sighed, listening. "David has amnesia."

"Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories," Henry told her. The teen chuckle quietly, then quickly hid it with a cough.

Henry looked to where she was standing. Emma nodded. "Right, because everyone has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are."

"Exactly," Henry said, and Naomi crouched by them. "Now you just have to make him remember that-"

"He's Prince Charming," Naomi finished. Henry nodded, smiling. Emma sighed.

"We just need to jog his memory by getting him and Miss Blanchard together," the boy told them. Naomi frowned quietly, deciding to play along.

"Didn't we already try that?" She asked. Emma nodded.

"And it woke him up?" Henry said, grinning. Emma pursed her lips, thinking for a moment.

The man of the night, David himself, approached them from the living room. "Hey. You're the ones who saved me, right?"

The three stood up. "Yeah, I guess," Emma said.

"You're also the only ones I know here," David added, smiling to Henry.

Naomi chuckled. "You can hide here with us," she said. The snack waiter came by, and David stabbed a baby carrot with a toothpick, selecting it.

"So, you ever use a sword?" Henry asked him casually. David chuckled and turned to Emma.

"Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right?" He asked. The blonde nodded, glancing to Naomi. "Do you know if she's coming tonight?"

"No, she couldn't make it," Emma told him, sighing. David nodded, looking slightly disappointed.

+ + +

Naomi readied her bow, waiting for the signal. Robin and another man, Bixby, waited nearby. There was supposed to be a royal carriage coming by soon, carrying stolen money from a low class village. Robin Hood and Naomi Jones were gonna get that money back.

The sound of the horses and wheels grew louder in the distance. Robin held up a hand, stepping forward. Naomi and Bixby did the same, the dense trees hiding their bodies.

The carriage came into sight, and Robin made the first move. He shot the arrow across the road, rope attached to the end, stopping the horses. They neighed loudly, and Naomi and Bixby shot the driver and footsman to the ground.