Next Day Feels

Author's POV.

The next day, Mike had to go home. Before anyone woke up and Hopper woke up. He was still asleep on the sofa and to El's surprise, he didn't interrupt them. Mike sneaked out and gave El a kiss goodbye.

"See you later on." He kissed her head and got his bike and ride off. The bike had been hidden in the leaves. Luckily it was pitch dark so Hopper didn't see it. El went back inside and made her say to the bedroom. She shut the door waking Hopper up. She got inside her bed and smiled with glee.

"El?" She heard Hopper say on the other side of the door. "El, I'm sorry about last night. I got in late and I guess you was asleep anyway. Can we talk face to face?" She stood up, breathing heavily and oepend the door with her mind. Standing there glaring at him. "Come on." He gestured. He went round the corner and there was plates of eggos. El sat opposite Hopper and stared at the eggos. "Enjoy." He smiled.

"Out."

"What?"

"You said we're out." She looks up at him. Fire flaring in her eyes.

"I bought more. I can go out and buy more. What happened last night?" He asks. El didn't answer and started digging in. "Okay. Don't tell me. But... You know I wouldn't leave you alone." El still didn't speak. She didn't look up to knowledge she was listening. "Are you listening?" He asks. She looks up. Placing a piece of eggo in her mouth. She chews and chews till she swallows. Hopper looks down and tucks in. "You can't ignore me." He says.

"Okay." She answers. "Sorry." Hopper tucks in and so does El.

------

Boring chapter I know but I'm trying to move this story along. It should be better further.