A Few Months Past

A Few Months Past....

After life and death of each kids in Hawkins. Hopper could now say that Hawkins was safe again. From the monsters and the dangers in the world.

El Hopper made a recovery and was on bed rest till they cast her leg for her to move. Until then she was placed in a wheelchair whilst her leg healed.

Noah kept his secret from Hopper and Mike. Till this day Noah did not use his powers as he knew he was safe and all the fighting had stopped.

Mike prepared a welcome home for El in the cabin of Hopper and El's house in the woods. As fresh food was out and the banners was tidy and installed on the Base of the woods. The door opened and El in the wheelerchair strolled in, with Hopper behind her.

"Welcome home!" Mike and Noah cheered at the same time. El smiled and giggled. She was amazed as her eyes explored the cabin.

"How are you feeling?" Mike asked coming close.

"I'm doing a lot better. Doctor says I'll be fit to get up  out this chair in a week."

"Yeah but right now she's bed bound till further notice." Hopper spoke in.

"I missed you." Noah said in a shy sweet voice.

"I missed you too. You too." El looked up as Mike approached closer. They kissed and was only sound that was heard in the cabin. Hopper and Noah looked away in disgust. With a giggle from Noah and El.

"When you are better can we see Kali and the rest of the gang?" Noah asked. El looked up at Mike.

"I said we could if you was feeling better." Mike spoke.

"That's if they're around still baby." She spoke to Noah. Noah look down disappointed. Mike gave Noah a look that El caught a glimpse off. Nothing was said for a while, between the four of them. If Kali and the others were hanging about where would they be and why didn't they stick around to see El recover.

It was a true fight and thanks to Noah. Hawkins was saved again....