We Need Your Help

Eleven's POV

Kali came down to meet us. I was so shocked to see her again so I hugged her. It has been a long time since we saw each other and I left her to save my friends. I glad I did but now it's bringing it all back and I feel bad for it.

"I'm so sorry for last time. Your probably hate me right now for leaving!" I said as I moved out the hug.

"I didn't. Because I knew you was busy and friends are important." She answered. I nod as I forget to take in who I was with. She looked at the people around me.

"Oh where are my manners. Kali this is Mike. My boyfriend." I introduced.

"Hey." Kali spoke.

"Hey." He said back.

"And this is Noah. My son." Kali opened her eyes wide as she looked from Noah to me.

"Your son? Wait! When did you have him?" She asked.

"5 years ago. When I came home, I accidently slept with Mike and we didn't have protection and there."

"I thought I was delivered by the stork?" Noah asked. Damn I forgot Noah was standing there.

"Oh yeah. I'll tell you what really happened in the future when you're a lot older." I saw to Noah and turned to Kali. "Anyway, enough about me. How are you? Where are the others?"

"They were caught. At the last minute we found saftey. I've been alone for a half a year now." I look to Noah and Kali.

"A year ago? Noah saw you with the others not while ago." I mentioned.

"Maybe he saw it in the past. But they're not around. I've been alone for ages now. I haven't even tried to make contact with the others."

"What others?" I ask.

"The rest of us. The kids who were before us. Seven, nine, ten!"

"I thought they wasn't anymore of us?" I ask.

"I thought that but I reached out to the people and I found them. But I lost contact when I lost my friends. I was hoping you would come back so we can find the others together." I look to Mike and he looks back at me.

"The reason why I am here because Hawkins is in danger by the mind flyer. The upside down. My friends and family are back there and I don't want them to get hurt unless, we join together and defeat the flyer. I would try but I am weak at the moment. With having Noah it's took the energy out of me." Kali begun to smile. Finally she found a purpose in life to save her sisters friends and family with the big problem of them all. The mind flyer.