The Wheelers Meets Noah

Mike's POV.

Today was the day my parents find out about Noah. Find out about everything. Well not everything. She can't know about what Eleven has. And what Noah as. Even if he does have some abilities like El. I wouldn't want his secret getting out.

"Mike! I'm nervous." El said pacing round.

"It's fine. We'll just walk in and introduce him to them. My mom will understand. Especially when she knows Hopper will help us along the way." I told El. I stood up and grabbed hold of her. Holding onto her shoulders. "Trust me." She takes a deep breath and nods. I look to Noah. Sleeping in his pram. "Let's do it."

-

As we approached my house I felt my heart race. My hands sweating. I was nervous. Like I was meeting my parents for the first time. The feeling felt weird.

"Mike?" El turned her head towards me. I look to her.

"She will be fine with this." The door opens and my mom stands there. She looked surprised and as her gaze went down. She looked to Noah. "Hi mom." I smile. She looks up at me. Her mouth till a jar open.

-

"hold on here, Michael. You and El did what and what happened?" My mom asked.

"Me and El accidently had a baby. I wasn't protected and it resulted to having Noah." My mom was shocked. My dad just looked confused.

"And you didn't mean to tell us this till now." My dad said.

"I didnt want him to worry. I didn't want anyone to worry because I wasn't sure I was allowed to have him. With my dad being the chief, I thofug I would give Noah up for adoption." El took over. "I thought if Nancy is starting a family, I thought maybe Noah could see his other grandparents. And if you accept him...." I look to my parents. My mom stood up and walked over to El.

"I would love nothing more than to have Noah as my grandson." A tear escaped her eye. The first time I see her cry. "Come here. The both of you." She hugged us both and kissed us. I felt awkward but I could tell El was liking the comfort. "You two mean the world to me. Since the day I met you El I have been nothing but proud of my son. He has found his soul mate." Was my mom actually saying these words. "And to have this little man in your life, I can see you two become great parents to him." El was smiling. I awkwardly smiled and looked to Noah.

My mom spent time with Noah and my dad as well. Holly was introduced to Noah and she seemed to like him. I looked over to El as she sat near Holly. Smiling and looking up to me. I smiled and she grinned back. I think today went well. Noah now had extra two grandparents and a little Auntie as well. It's crazy to think this is my life. Maybe me and El can hang out with our group when we get time apart from Noah. I must ask my mom if she'll have him for a couple of hours.

"Mom!" I walk into the kitchen.

"Mike!" She greeted by saying my name.

"Is it okay if we leave Noah with you for a couple of hours. We want to see our friends as it's important. You might get to spend more time with Noah then." My mom looked heart-throbbed. She nodded.

"I would love that. Thank you Michael." She thanked. I went into the living room to let El know that Noah is left in my moms care for a couple of hours so we can inform our friends about the void and the mystery of the mind flyer returning. Will would know if he was possessed by the thing. I must call him round. Call all of them round.