You Left Me Behind!

Eleven's POV.

I climbed out the Car along with Mike. Ricky and Marcy still inside.

"Kali! How did you....."

"You left me behind! What kind of sister does that!" She was pissed. Pushing me and getting angry.

"Look I'm so...."

"No! You saw an opportunity and took it and now you're with the enemy." She was getting at me. I backed away towards the car. Kali still walking up to me.

"What enemy. We work together!"

"Not in my town. Not where I came from. They're vemon. They're not helping they're using you two and you are blind enough to go with it." I was starting to cry as she got in my face.

"Kali please just listen...." Mike plead.

"ENOUGH!" Kali threw Mike back with her powers and he hit the hard ground.

"MIKE!" I called. I ran over to him and rolled him over. "Mike, oh Mike, please. Don't go. Please." I begged. His eyes were closed and I knew Kali was now the evil one. I look up with anger written over my face.

"You!" I ran over to Kali. "Why did you do that? He has a child and family to go back to. You were the worse thought I could rely on. I trusted Ricky and Marcy because they know about the mind flyer if they know what to do to take it down we will take it. I won't let you or anyone get in the way. So if yih want to tag along you better bring Mike back and stick up." My eyes were sticking as I was crying and getting furious with her.

"El!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turn and see Mike he was alive. I ran over and grabbed hold of him. His head bleeding.

"Mike, are you okay! You're bleeding!" I got him up and walked him to the car. "Let's get a bandage on that." I took him to the passenger side and went through first aid that I had in the glove compartment.

"No need." Ricky said. He put his hand over Mike's bloody head. He removed his hand and the blood and mark was gone. I stared at Ricky in awe.

"How....." Marcy begun to ask.

"I've been learning. I'm getting pretty good at it." He smiled.

"Thanks Ricky." I turn as I see Kali upset. She was walking away. So part of me felt bad but angry with her still.

"Don't be mad with her. She may have a bad issues but she has problems of her own. I can see it in her mind. She might not know that but she deserves a chance." Ricky spoke. I look from Ricky to Kali. Oh, what the hell.....

"KALI!"