Home With Noah

Eleven's POV.

First time I had officially brought Noah home from the hospital. I was checked over and was all clear to go home. There was a little commotion just before I left with Noah. Hopper was being a dad and treating me like his child. I had to remind him he's not my papa. He had a go at Mike at one point about visiting when we get home. It's not fair as Mike has all the rights to see Noah. Who is Hopper to say who can and can't see my baby?

(Ride home)

I was sat in the back with Noah. All alone in the back. No one was sat in front of me or beside Hopper. He was being silent. I knew he was mad or upset with me.

"Are you mad?" I ask. Just silence. I got really frustrated.

"I'm not mad. I'm just.... Disappointed. Now he's here, it's a lot to handle." He spoke finally.

"Well... Get use to it. He's my son and I'm not letting anyone touch him or take him away from me. Even if he did have abilities or not. He's apart of me." Hopper was looking at me through the mirror. He turned back to the road.

"What is going to happen to Mike? What is he going to say to his parents?" Hopper asks.

"It should be fine. Trust me!" Hopper sighed loudly. He can tell nothing will he the same again.

"I know I'm not your dad but... It just feels like I am in some kind of way. You mean the world to me. And I'd hate have you taken away from me. And to think... I'm a grandad now." I smirked and laughed under my breath. Hopper a grandad? "Just stay low for a while. So we can figure out if had special abilities." I nod agreeing to stay low for a while. Meaning not going out and no seeing my friends.

-

When I arrived home, the house in the woods. I carried him through with him inside his car seat. I carried him through to the living room. I slowly and gently placed him on the sofa and sat beside it cooing at Noah. He wasn't awake but he looked adorable.

"El?" I look to Hopper."I made changes to your room." I get up and take Noah with me. I carry him through and looked around my old room. There was now a big cot there. My bed and some baby toys. I turn to Hopper. "This is Noah's and your room now." I smiled at Hopper. I placed Noah down on the floor and went to hug Hopper. Thanking him for the new baby stuff. I couldn't thank him enough. "Lets put him inside." Hopper goes ahead and takes Noah out to place inside his new crib. I walk over and peer into the crib. He was fast asleep. How adorable he looked.

I heard panting behind me. I turn and see Mike. He looked like he ran here. He was hot and flustered. He came in and smiled to me.

"Mike!" I said happily running to him and bracing in the hug. I was happy he came. I broke away and pulled him to see our son in his new crib. "This is his new crib." I tell Mike. "Is Mike alright here?" I ask Hopper.

"I suppose but your mom and dad will be worried." Mike shrugged.

"They think I'm at Will's." Mike answered.

"and when are you going to tell them you have a son?" Hopper asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Mike looked to Hopper and then back at me. I smile through the awkwardness. How and when will he?