What Are You Up To?

Mike's POV

We was back on the road again. El wanted to drive this time as she had somewhere to stay. I let her drive as I sat in the passenger seat and looked to Noah.

He was staring out the window. I wonder what he's thinking. What could he possibly think about?

Eleven's POV

Mike was concentrating on Noah at the back. I could sense he was watching him. I hope Noah can track Kali secretly so we don't have to tell Mike everything.

"Mommy!"

"Yes honey." I looked into the review mirror.

"Right!"

"What?" I ask.

"Turn right. Now!" I turned right like Noah told me too. Mike jumped in his seat as the car skidded as we turned. The car jerked as I swurved. I put my foot down. I was in control of the car now. Not Mike. Me!

"Left!" I heard Noah yell.

"What is going on?" Mike spoke out. I turned left. Still going ahead.

"Now!" Noah yelled.

"What?" I turn to look at Noah.

"Stop!" I press my foot on the brakes. The tyres squealing and the car slowing down and coming to a pit stop.

We all breathed heavily. I looked behind to check if Noah was alright.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask Noah. He nods but looks like he pooped his pants.

"WHAT THE HELL? EL!" Mike roared.

"Don't shout at me." I climb out the Car and so did Mike.

"What are you and Noah up to? What is going on?"

"If you shut up I'll tell you." I looked Mike dead in the eyes. He stopped speaking and waited for my response. "We're find Kali."

"Kali? You mean 8." He asked.

"Yes."

"And how? You have no photos of her. How can you find her?"

"Don't freak out. Noah helped." Mike stared at me and one second later he was throwing his arms around and kicking off.

"WHAT?"

"MIKE!"

"I'M SORRY EL. But you are not using our son as a weapon."

"I didn't want him to. He suggested. I need Kali's help."

"Why?"

"Because if we're lucky she might find the rest of our brothers and sisters and all take down the beast. I believe we can take down the mind flyer if we all stick together. Whether that's with me, Kali and the rest of us."

"Or?" He asked. Like he was expecting me to say Noah too. "Is.... Noah apart of your plan?"

"Its not a plan Mike. It's a suggestion. I don't know if Hop can lock it away again. And if I'm lucky enough we won't need Noahs help."

"I want to help!" I heard a familiar voice say. We turn our heads and see Noah out the Car. "She's in there." He pointed to the building right beside us. We look up and turn to one another.

"Let's talk about this later." Mike took off and grabbed Noah's hand. I take off with them as we approached the building.

We entered freely. They need locks on doors. With hiding from police and all. Better security. We walk altogether. I feel Mike's hand in mine. I look down and up at Mike. He quickly smiles and looks back to the empty space.

"Noah! Where is she?" I ask.

"She was here."

"How did you find me?" We all turned and saw Kali. She hasn't changed a bit. She stood up bright and brave. Looking down at us.

"Kali?" I ask.

"It's me. Jane." I refer to my name that my mama gave me.

"Jane?" She questioned. I didn't know if she was happy to see me or confused. Either way. I saw my sister again. And I wasn't leaving without her approval to join me to find the rest of Hawkins lab test subjects and defeat the mind flyer. If we all can.