Tracking The Others

Eleven's POV.

Noah was the biggest help for all of us at the moment in time. With me powerless and the others not having tracking in their blood, made me feel happy that Noah had a purpose in life.

As I helped Noah tie a piece of fabric round his head, I gave him a piece of Hoppers to try and track him and the others. Hopefully we get a lead and can lead the beast here.

"Will this hurt?" Noah asked with a whimper in his voice.

"No darling. One slight bleed that you feel coming out your nose. Nothing to worry about." I tried comforting Noah. Noah didn't like having nose bleeds and whenever he had one accidentally I was there to help him through it. Like a true mother I am.

"Are we ready?" Ricky asks.

"Yeah." I turn to Ricky and back to Noah. He covers his eyes and grabs the bracelet off Hopper. We all wait and watch as Noah quietly hunts for Hopper. Mike moved next to me, holding my hand with a strong grip, whispering, "Hope this works?"

"It will." I whisper back sure that it will work.

(few minutes later)

"I found him." Noah shrieks with delight.

"Where are they, baby?" I ask.

"Ware-like a house." He described.

"Warehouse?" Mike questioned.

"No, I think he meant house." I said turning from Mike to Noah. "You meant house didn't you baby?" Noah shake his head.

"Warehouse. Reads Steelworks." Ricky moves forward.

"Does anyone know where that is?" Ricky asks us all.

"I do!" Mike spoke. 

"Wait!" Noah speaks out. "They're running."

"Running where?"

"Away. To the Lab. In Hawkins." I nod. Hopper should hopefully stopping whatever is opening the gate and the rest are out so we should be left here.

"Right! I have a plan. Come together." Everyone gets close as I discuss a plan I came up with in seconds.

(a few minutes later)

After carefully discussing the plan twice to everyone we set the plan in action. Kali took one side, Marcy the other. Ricky was the door security. I was waiting aside with Noah and Mike admitted himself as bait. I didn't agree to that but Mike wanted to prove he was brave. For me, the team and Noah. Noah would be so proud of his dad if this all goes through well.

"When should it come by?" Marcy asked aloud.

"Hopefully soon." I say back aloud again.

"Be secret!" Kali gritted her teeth at us both. I kept away and hid close to Noah.

"Will this work?" Noah asked. I looked to Noah. Hope in his eyes. I wanted to believe but the monster might sniff me out and come to me.

"It was properly best if i was bait." I told Noah.

"You can't walk. How would you run?" Noah asked.

"I have no idea." I shake my head. I slightly smiled and hid away my fear and emotions. We need to be brave. It will be here anytime soon and we need to be ready.

(-)

It had been quiet, Ricky was on the look out. Marcy and Kali laid down and sat back. I looked at my wrist at the watch and was worried. Where the hell was Mike?

"Incoming!" Ricky alerted as he was suppose to. "ALERT!" He yelled to everyone. "ALERT!" We snapped into action. Pushing to get everything working. I stayed close to Noah as Mike came bursting through.

"Where the hell was you?" Kali asked rudely. 

"It's there." Mike roared. It came through the walls. Noah shrieked. I covered his mouth and hid him from the monster.

"Oh god!"

"When El? When?" Marcy asked over to me.

"Not yet!" I say yet as i watch it trying to sniff around. Watching it move closer and closer to the trap. Not yet, not yet. NOW! "NOW!" I yell. Kali, Marcy, Mike and Ricky took the ropes and trapped the monsters legs in the net. Pulling it up in the air. Kali and Marcy tying the ropes to the bars. "Make them secure." I yell.

"On it." Ricky ran over to double check.

"What now?" Marcy ask. I struggle to move and pull Noah with me. I get up and walk as Noah helps me head over.

"We wait till Hopper has the gate closed."

"We sure he's at the gate?" Ricky asks.

"He was. I followed him and there was a big crack in the wall at a lab."

"The lab?" Marcy asked.

"No, a different one, but in Hawkins."

"Who did it?"

"Its behind the Mall, Isn't it bud?" Mike asked. Noah nodded.

"Perfect!" Kali swirled slapping her arms.

(-)

As the monster roared. the ropes were pretty secure.

"What if it lands on us?" Kali speaks.

"We secured the ropes so how could it?" Ricky argued.

"Just facing facts. How do we know this will work?"

"She's right." Marcy agreed. "I hate that she might be right but what if this plan fails. What if we all..."

"Get crushed to death." Ricky finished. We stayed quiet for a moment. I hope this plan works.