Hitting The Road Again

Eleven's POV.

We successful got someone with more powerful abilities on our side to join us with taking down the flyer.

We walked out the building, Noah holding my hand and the girls behind. Mike was resting on the car. It took a few minutes for him to realise we walk coming back. He removed himself and stepped forward.

"El? Can we....who are you?" He asks the girl behind me.

"She's Marcy. She's joining us. Problem?" I narrow my eyebrows to as serious as I wanted it to be.

"No." He answers.

"Good." I sit Noah in the back on his car seat and Marcy got in the middle of him and Mike as me and Kali sat at the front. The drivers and passenger side.

"We all buckled in?" Kali asked everyone in the car. I look in the review mirror and see Mike struggling to sit comfortably. I smirk and look forward. This will teach him a little lesson. "Good! Next one Ricky!" She starts the car and puts into first gear as she drives off.

-

I ate through the chips as well as sharing them with Noah and Marcy. I didn't ask Mike but he shrugged anyway. I handed Noah a drink as he kept begging me for one.

"As long as you don't pee yourself in mommy's car." I say to Noah. He takes the drink and never see it again.

"Your very silent?" I hear Marcy say. As I look into the review mirror I see her looking to Mike. I keep an eye on them as she tries to get him to talk.

"Oh yeah! Just not very talkative." He says trying to whisper it but not doing a great job of it.

"It's fine. I'm Marcy." She hands out her hand but Mike doesn't take it. I know Mike is loyal to me and me only but he could at least talk to her. He takes her hand and introduces himself. They smile and I felt my heart crack. Is this what heart break feels like?

-

Marcy and Mike were talking as me and Kali were getting drinks. We stopped by a diner on the way to Ricky's for Noah to go to the toilet and to eat of course. I eyed them as they giggled and laughed.

"I see that?" I hear Kali say.

"What?" I ask.

"Jealousy. You're jealous that they're having a good time and you're not."

"They're not having a good time. Its not the right time to celebrate. The world is at crisis here." I try to cover up.

"You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to me. If you didn't argue with him about this stupid Noah thing then you would be sat there with him instead over here feeling useless." Kali had a point. "I want this journey to be memorable. For you and the others. Because yes you guys fight but you need to stick together before the world ends. I know...i know the world isn't ending but if you two keep arguing it will be. We need all the help we can get. Just suck whatever is up with the pair of you and get on like a happy couple." Kali took off and went it sit with them. I stood at the counter feeling terrible.

I went outside for some air. Tears welling in my eyes as I felt my heart flutter. I don't know what I want. Yes! I have to admit I'm jealous but because I still love Mike truly but the argument is stupid and I want us to be a happy family. Why can't I let this go?

"El?" I turn and Mike stands there looking worried.

"Mike?" I say. I wipe a tear away.

"I'm...." I go to him before he could say anymore. I lean in and embrace in a hug. He was taken by shock at first. I closed my eyes tight.

"I'm sorry. I'm stupid to think Noah had any right to the fight. I had no faith and I was being silly." I lean out the hug. "Can you forgive me?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes before his eyes go to my lips. He leans in and kisses my lips. I let sink into the kiss. I missed Mike so much. I hate arguing. I hope we don't argue again. I can't lose him again.

"I love you!" He says outside the kiss.

"I love you...." I say with a pause. "Too." I hope we can find Ricky with no complications whatsoever.