All Together

Eleven's POV.

This was no false alarm. I think I'm about to have this baby. No kidding. My waters are all over the bed. I could feel it still pouring out of me. I didn't know what to do at this moment but scream.

"MIKE!" I screamed. My eardrums could burst from the screaming.

(A few hours ago)

I was sat in a crowded room. All my friends and family were around me. They were laughing, cheering. Playing games. It was like a little party for the baby. They called it a baby shower. Nancy and Mike were here. Dustin, Lucas and Max. Will, Joyce and Jonathan and not forgetting Steve and Hopper. Steve knows about me now and knows I'm pregnant. I don't know why he came but he never leaves like he's part of this gang we're in.

"El, are you alright?" Mike asked me as he looked to me to check if I was okay. I nod not responding much.

"I'm just tired." I respond. Mike rubs my back and I rest my head on his shoulder. Lucas, Dustin and Max were now concerned about me.

"Is she alright?" Dustin asks.

"She's just tired." Mike responds.

"Why don't you go to bed love?" Joyce steps in."I'm sure you'll feel better after a nap." I nod and about to get up. I stop and hold Mike's knee. I closed my eyes shut feeling a worrying pain.

"El?" Mike responded.

"I'm fine." I finally say. I get up and wobble to the bedroom. I hope no one goes home. I just want to have a good time. I sat on the bed. Taking a deep breath and laying down. I stare at the ceiling. I look to my bedside table and grab a picture. I had a picture of the baby scan. I could remember that time I went to the scan with Hopper and Joyce. They let me see the baby in the monitor and I felt my heart skip a beat. I knew from then that this baby meant do much to me. I'm going off topic.

I stare at my baby scan and closed my eyes. I let the image invade my mind and I could see the baby inside my uterus. I could visulize the parts and I suddenly felt warm inside. So warm that at that part, I felt something leak. I open my eyes, breathing heavily and realising I peed myself. I look down and the sound of water gushed out of me. At that point I knew it wasn't pee. I'm going into labour. Somebody help me!