Wake Night Call

Eleven's POV.

I struggled to stay comfortable. Mike stayed over for the first night of bringing Noah home. His arm wrapped round my waist. I had my eyes wide open. Noah was fast asleep. The poor little fella. I hope he grows to be confident and bright. But also to grow up normal like Mike. I would hate for him to be caught out using his abilities in front of the whole world.

Noah begun moving around. A little groaning and slight cry, here and there. I hold my breath and suddenly Noah burst out crying. I got up from the warm bed. Taking Mike's arm off me. I tip toed over to the crib and Sh Noah. I bent down to grab him. Lifting him up and cuddling close to my chest. I rocked him and swayed. Nothing. I had no idea what to do.

"Wh---" I heard Mike say waking up.

"Sorry." I apologise.

"No need.whats up with him?" I shrug.

"I don't know." I simply answer.

"Maybe he's hungry." I look up to Mike. Hungry?

"Hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah. He drinks milk." He says getting up and walking towards us.

"There's some on the fridge." I say.

"Not cows milk." Mike responded with a laugh. "Baby's milk." I look down confused. How? "Did Hopper get any baby milk?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe." I answer. Mike disappears for a second and returns. He had a bottle already made.

"Its just warm." He says. I take the bottle and force fed Noah. He would take a little and spit it out.

"Oh. He doesn't like it." I groan.

"Why not..." Mike gestured towards my chest.

"What?" I ask.

"Breast feed. Its normal. Mothers do it all the time." Mike tells me. We share a look. I go to sit down. Lifting my top and placing the nipple part inside Noah's mouth. He begun sucking and it felt weird at first. By the way he was sucking it seemed like he was enjoying it. I never knew you had milk inside your boobs. I'm pretty new to this.

Mike joined me on the bed. Holding Noah's head and looking up at me. I look up at the same time. Mike leans in, kissing my cheek.

"You're going to be the best mom to Noah."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Baby steps but you'll be a pro once you get the hang of it all." I grinned at Mike and looked to Noah. His eyes closed and him still sucking away. I may have to Breast feed Noah more regularly. He seems to like this way than the bottle. Maybe he likes the milk from me than the baby powder milk.