Near Death Experience

Eleven's POV.

Now that everyone was on board, we had to head off back to Hawkins this is the best we have got. With Ricky and Marcy's powers involved with mine, Kali's and Noah's. I hate the idea that we have to involve Noah but I am too weak to fight back I'm afraid I'll have to insist. I look to Mike and hold his hand as he drives down the highway. Kali, Ricky and Marcy behind in Ricky's car.

I keep checking back with the others in Hawkins. Nothing. I called Mrs Byers and she didn't answer. My last hope was Will.

"Will?" I call. "Will?" I hear a noise through the super comm and suddenly a voice came through. "Will?" I ask.

"El? Is Mike with you?" Will asked. I look to Mike.

"I'm here Will. What's up? How is everyone?" He asks Will. Will went quiet. I wait a bit longer.

"Will?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." He sound sad.

"What for?" I ask.

"It's....it's Mike's sister."

"Holly?" Mike shrieks. "What happened?"

"She's gone missing. Mike... I'm afraid somethings happened to her. We searched the whole town for her. Your mom and dad are worried sick." I look to Mike. He had tears in his eyes.

"Where's Hop?" I ask Will.

"He's finding her. I don't want to worry you but..." Another pause.

"What Will?" I ask.

"Mommy?" Noah called out.

"Hop thinks she's been taken by the mindflyer. He thinks it's taken half the people in town already." I look to Mike. He wipes his eyes.

"Thanks Will. Tell Hop and the others we are coming home." I say.

"I will." He goes silence. I turn the comm off and look to Mike.

"Do you want me to drive?" I ask Mike.

"No, I'm good. I'm good." I could see Mike wasn't dealing with this. I look to the others in the car. I don't think we'll make it in time.

Kali's POV.

I was behind El's car as I drove along with Ricky and Marcy. They spoke to each other all the way down the road. Non stop. I was constraining on the road by all I could hear was Ricky and Marcy's voice behind. To be honest it was quite annoying.

I was missing the quietness in the other car. I was about to give up in a minute.

"So when did you start the job?" Ricky asked. He was to eager for my liking.

"Months after my sister died. It was pretty sad when she died. Then I got off my butt and went looking. I find the perfect job and been working there ever since." Marcy spoke.

"I'm sorry to hear that. She was a nice lass. I wish what happened never happened." Marcy nodded."But at least we're here. And alive."

"What do you think Francine would of done if she was alive?" Marcy asked.

"I don't know. Maybe living with me. I haven't been the same since leaving the lab. I had to run. I couldnt stand it no longer. I would fight everyone there to protect you lot. You needed protecting."

"and right now Hawkins need protect so shut up please." I spoke. I kept my eye on the road.

"What's your problem?"

"You are." Since we got in this car you haven't shut up. I was much happier go in that car than this one."

"Why didn't you then?" Ricky was being rude now.

"Because ei had to make sure you two didn't leave us. Change your mind. Hawkins needs you to help fight and if I find out you two have left I will hunt you down."

"if you keep speaking to us like shit we will leave you guys behind." He spoke. "Besides this is my car." Ricky climbed over and tried to take the Wheel.

"No!" I elbowed him as he tried to turn the Wheel. The car swurved about as we were fighting over the wheel.

"Guys! Stop fighting. We're gonna crash." I looked to Ricky and I elbowed him and suddenly we drove past the other and was about to hit the tree. I pressed on the break and stop the car. It wouldn't stop. I swurved the car and it hit the tree. My head hitting the roof and the others slamming on the door.

Eleven's POV.

What the hell happened?