A Gift From Me to You

A few minutes before the bomb/fight....

Eleven's POV

The fight was coming. I could feel it. I had a gift I saved from when I was younger. A charm necklace. Inside I had a picture of me, Mike and Noah. It was for to have if we didn't win and I do have to be gone. If he lives on I want him to remember us. Just us three as a family.

I had it wrapped up but the time felt right. I took it out my pocket and gave it to Noah. He unwrapped it and opened the box to see the nice beautiful charm. He opened it and looked up at me.

"Its us?" He says confused.

"That's for you. A gift from me to you. Noah....." I was going to pour my heart out to Noah. As if it would be the last time I ever did. "This means more than my own life and that's how much I love you. No matter happens or goes on. That you stay safe and sound and you carry this with you. I don't want you stuck here feeling sad. Any sign of trouble you run. Run as fast as you can." He looked me in the eyes. His brown eyes filled with tears. I stroked his face with my fore finger. He became upset instantly. Hugging me and slightly sobbing on my chest.

I look up as I see Mike. He was trying his hardest to stay strong. But our time was about to end. I just wish I had forever with all of them I love and care for.

A few minutes before the night fall......

"You three get that tent and you three come with me." Hopper had sorted people tents for the night as we were about to through down when the mind flyer was coming.

"I'm not sleeping in the same tent with her!" Ricky ordered as he meant for Kali.

"You have no choice." Hopper spoke.

"I can't. I won't share with her."

"Hey I don't know who you are or what has gone on but don't start with me. Im the chief and you do as I say. Got it!" I was watching from far as he was yelling at Ricky. That's my dad.

"No! Like I said....."

"For God sake Ricky! I'm tired of this. Arguing, fighting. Just bloody share a tent with Kali or I won't be sleeping in there. Got it!" Marcy threatened. I was speechless. She actually spoke up for once.

"Uh...." Ricky was speechless.

"Thanks Marcy." Kali thanked.

"Oh please I wasn't doing it for you." Marcy took lead and lead to their tent. I shake my head as I turn to Mike.

"I'm glad that's sorted. Now let's get some rest. I'm tired." As we get in I hear my name. I turn and see Max. She had a plate of Eggos. My favourite.

"We saved you these. We might think this will boast your energy up." I look from the plate to Max. I wanted to give her a hug but she took off. I turn to Mike and Noah.

"Oooo. Can I have some Mommy?!" Noah shrieked. I smiled.

"Of course." We get inside and share the eggos. There were four pieces and I had two due to giving me energy. But I know it won't help but I liked the thought of it. They are my true friends.