Finding Ricky

Kali's POV.

"I just got off the phone to his manager and he left work. He should be going home. If we leave right about...now! We should be able to catch him." I say to the others. We were half way to where he works and another few minutes to his home. If we all stick together we should find Ricky in time. "Come on everyone!"

We all pile inside the car and start driving down the road. No on coming traffic so we was able to speed on the motorway to get to Ricky's house quicker.

I'm glad Mike and El made up. I saw them kiss outside when El walked out and Mike followed her. At least they made up final. I can't really stand being in between them both when they fight.

Whilst Mileven was in the back with their son, Marcy was sat in the front with me. We had mini conversation about our powers and times out of the lab. Even developing conversation about her sister and Francine we never got to meet and how they manage to escape. Marcy was hiding a few details as she wouldn't fully answer my questions. But I guess it's something that she would rather not talk about because it wasnt a great experience being at the lab.

"If we do find Ricky, just beware of his abilities. He has the abilities to manipulate people's emotions." I turn my head to Marcy.

"What?" I ask. She turns to me. We were staring at each without looking away.

"Guys!" I hear El yell. I look to the road and notice I was coming off the road. I swift the car back into the road, sending everyone to one side as I did so. They all shrieked and pant.

"Sorry!" I apologise.

"What were you doing?" Mike begins to ask.

"That was my fault. I said something and it shocked her." Marcy blamed. I shake my head.

"No! It was me. Sorry. It won't happen again." I apologise. Marcy looks to me feels terrible. I look to her and back to the road as I try to shoot her an 'It's okay' look.

-

We parked way outside his home. A couple yards away. We were waiting for a car to pull in but no sign.

"What if he's in already?" Mike asks.

"No!" I answer. "Not time yet." I look at the clock in the car.

"Mommy, I'm bored." I heard Noah moan.

"Its okay sweetie. Once we get him we'll head back home." El said to Noah. I was watching them in the review mirror.

"There he is!" I hear Mike. We look and see a car pull in. I hold tight onto the wheel.

"Okay! I'm ready." I say the door opens and shuts behind me. I look and see Mike walking towards him.

"What the hell is he doing?" I ask directing to El.

"I don't know, wait here." She climbs out. Wait here! They right in the head.

"I'd go after them." Marcy tells me.

"Why not you? He knows you!" I ask her.

"Well all go then. Who will look after Noah!" She says directing to Noah's direction.

"Come on Noah." I say. I open the door and we all climb out to head to Ricky's home. With Mike and El in front already they should of caught him by now.