Missing The Void

Eleven's POV.

I hate to say it. But I miss the void. I hardly got to visit the void when I was pregnant with Noah. And now that he's out and safe. Maybe I can visit the void and uncover what Noah might be able to come if thats possible. To see into the future.

I got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. Mike came several minutes later.

"Hey, El. I was just wondering if I could take Noah outside. It would do him some good." Mike asked.

"It would be nice but Hopper said he can't go outside. Not whilst hes still new." I told Mike.

"What?" Mike questioned. I sure my mom took me outside when I was new." There he goes. Comparing Noah to him.

"But Noah may be powerful. I want to be safe." He nods and looks to the floor. "Hey Mike." I call.

"Yeah." He answers looking up.

"I need to tell you something important." I say coming forward.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I miss the void." I told him.

"Miss it?" He questions scrunching his face up.

"I want to see how Noah grows up." I tell him.

"Noah? Our son?" He asks.

"Yeah. I don't know if it's possible to look to the future but... I want to see if it works." Mike nods.

-

Mike took Noah outside the room and I was left with the radio with the silence but hint of frequency. I had a blindfold made out of cloth. I wrapped it round my head and had something close to me that belonged to Noah. I started to focus. Focus El.

I stood in the dark black room. Nothing in sight. I walked forward a little. Step by step. I saw a cot come into view. I approached it slowly and peered inside. There was Noah. I reached to grab him and suddenly he disappeared. I started to panic when he disappeared.

"Noah! NOAH!" I screamed into the void. Focus El. I said to myself. Focus on Noah. I heard a boys voice. I opened my eyes and saw a brown haired boy. He was running around. I came close to him. He couldn't be more than 5 years old. He giggled and was screaming happily. I smiled and when I spoke his name he looked and stopped. I froze. He was looking at me.

"Momma?" He questioned. I heard nothing but breathing. He faded away again. I turned and saw him again. He sat crossed legged. On the floor. His eyes closed. As I got close to him he started to lift off the ground. I stopped and froze. He was levitating off the floor. My eyes filing up with water. My son? He's got powers. Is this possible. How?

I snapped out the void and was back inside my room. I think I was screaming because Mike rushed in and was kneeled down.

"Are you okay?" He sounded scared. Worried. I held onto him.

"It's possible. Noah!" I said in one breath.

"What is? What about Noah?" He asks.

"To see into the future. Noah, he's...." I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Noah begun crying. I got up and went to see to him.

"El? What's wrong with our son?"

"He..." I paused. "He's magic. He has abilities. He was...." I was too scared to admit it to Mike. Why can't I hide the fact that my son was innocent and will grow up to be like his father. "Levitating. Off the floor." This shocked Mike. It shocked me too. But most of all it shocked Hopper because he walked in and stared at us both.

"He did WHAT?" Hopper roared. Shit!