Its Happening

Eleven's POV

I stayed up half the night. Noah was in bed and I was watching over him. I had tears forming in my eyes as I thought of what could possibly happen to me and my family. Noah hasn't sent me anymore clues on what the future holds and what will happen in the next few days. I need to test this idea out with Noah.

Is it possible to bring Noah through to the void with me? Something I will investigate till tomorrow.

"El!" I turned in my bed and Mike sat up. Rubbing his eyes. "What you doing up?"

"I can sleep." I admit. I look away as a I try to force the tears back inside.

"It's about what Noah told you isn't it?" He asks.

"What if it's all true. The mindflyer isn't dead as we locked it away. What if he comes back and not only takes me and all my friends and family but Noah too."

"When the time comes we will know and Hopper will have a plan. Not to frighten you but if we ask Hopper to plan the safety option for us to be safe whilst the mind flyer is being taken care of. I don't know what to even do when it does. Like we have a son and my sister has her baby. It's not fair." I grab hold of Mike's hand. Squeezing it a little.

"I wish we could figure it out." As I looked upon him, a tear slipped. Damn! Mike poked at my face as he removed the stream. He wiped it away like it was nothing and smiled. A reassuring smile.

"We will figure it out. With or without Noah's help." I look to Noah's bed. We do need a new house for Noah to have his own bedroom. But maybe for the time being he could stay with us till we know the world is safe from the monsters. "Come on. Let's get some sleep. For Noah." I laid down and looked at Mike as he was starting to fall asleep. I kept my eyes on his eye lids as I tried to fall asleep. I couldn't. Something was compelling me not to.

-

It was the next morning and we had visitors. Meaning Aunt Max and Uncle Lucas, Will and Dustin came round. Dustin wasn't sticking around for long. He had to head off to meet up with Suzie. I met Suzie once and she's quite nice. But I don't see a friendship happening. She's too distant and hardly like me and Max.

Noah was laughing and joking with Lucas and Will. Mike sat with them and smiling away. Max stood with me in the kitchen. I was cleaning away and tidying the kitchen as no one else does.

"Mike told me you didn't sleep hardly last night. What's up?" She asks. I turn my eyes to the two most important boys and then at Max.

"I'm worried that the mindflyer is back and it wants me and Noah." I told.

"This again! Trust me if we know it would come back wouldn't we know already." Max tells.

"Probably." I answer.

"And who would happen the gate this time. If it isn't you or Noah who?" That was something I would never find out.

Authors POV.

As the young adults were joking, chatting and having a good time somewhere in Hawkins. There was danger. Something evil and possibly forced by the government. The government were planning something. Holding a weapon a key to open the doors or gate to another universe. At this moment in time no one can stop them. They had everything set and ready to go.

Pressing the red button and twisting keys into the ignition. Turning the powerful machine on, causing a big lighting flash to open the door to the other universe. The other universe being The Upside Down.

As the crack begins to open, back at the cabin a nervous looking Noah turned his head to his mom. She stared into his saddens eyes. Sending a signal to his mom without anyone else knowing.

"The gate!" She speaks aloud. That's how it began. But how would it end?

Cliffhanger. I'm so terrible. Had writers block for most of my recent updated stories and hopefully should be updating in this one soon. Keep reading. It's about to get more interesting. Enjoy.