Moving Into The Byers

Eleven's POV.

Hopper made us move to protect me and the baby. I had my own room, since Jonathon was away for college. Will was sticking around and Joyce was looking after me. I wasn't allowed to be alone. Hopper thought maybe having me around Joyce and Will, would bring me closure and feel like a family. Considering I saved Will and helped Joyce bring her son back. Now they can owe me back by looking after me until the baby comes.

I haven't spoken to Mike or the others. I feel like something was going to be said. Now that Will knows. The only two who don't is Dustin and Lucas. I'm scared of how they would react. They wouldn't agree with Max and Mike. They wouldn't know how to respond to soemhhinf like this. They have no clue. I don't have a clue what being I'm bringing into this world. What if the baby inherits my abilities. He/she would be just like me. I'm scared of how much danger it would put me and the rest of my friends in.

"El?" I heard Joyce call. I turn and see her approach me. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Scared." I said.

"Scared? What about?"

"The birth. How much danger I'll be in." Joyce rubbed my arm as a comforting gesture.

"Well... It's not all bad. I had two sons. I'll be able to help you through it all." She offers.

"Thanks." I thank, smiling. She moves in close. Placing her arm round me. I rested my head on her shoulder. It was comforting hugging Joyce. Joyce felt like a mother figure to me. She helps me and teaches me things that I never learned before. I wonder if I ask Joyce to go through motherhood with me from her point of view. I get to experience it and plan it out. Maybe I can end up where Joyce is now. Strong, tough woman. She can teach me to be strong and tough to fight my own battles. When it comes to it.