The Baby

Eleven's POV.

After the birth I was taken to the hospital. Im pretty sure they were worried about my health. They wouldn't explain to me what was happening to my own body or my baby. I grabbed hold of a nurse near by and asked if I could see my baby.

"Hello. Can I see my baby?" I ask her.

"Are you stable to be out of bed?" I nod at her question. She directs me to the room that was filled with babies. "May I take your name?" She asks. She suddenly had a clip board and pen.

"It's Jane Hopper." I told her. I'm guessing Hopper would sign me in that name.

"Great. Thanks." She writes down."Want to see him?" I nod. She takes me inside and directs me to the crib with my baby inside.

I stare upon my baby and I was almost in tears. He was so beautiful. He was cute also.

"I'll leave you two alone." She says and walks away from us.

"Thank you." I say not able to take my eyes off him. I heard a knock and when I looked up I saw Mike. I looked back down as Mike entered the room. He came through and stood next to me.

"I was getting worried. How is he?" He asks. I felt his arm wrap round my waist.

"He's doing great." I still peer on my baby. I turn to face Mike. "He needs a name." I tell him. Mike looked to him and we just started thinking of boys names for him.

"How about Noah?" I turn my head to Mike. I loved that name. I smiled to Mike. Approving the name was great.

"Noah. I like it. Noah." I peered on my sweet little Noah. My baby Noah who may or may not have psychokinetic powers. If that happens, I need to protect him from the bad men who want to take him from me like they did with me and my mama. That day wasn't fair. I hope to keep Noah forever. No matter what he has. He is mine and always be mine.