What's Wrong With Mummy!

Noah's POV.

As my mummy fell to the ground all I could imagine was my mummy was hurt and there was nothing I could do about it. I love mummy and if she was never here, I wouldn't be here. I have to protect my mummy. Just like she would protect me. Now I have to repay here.

"Mummy?" I whisper. She had passed out over the glass in her knee. "Please stay awake. We can't lose you yet."

"Oh love... you won't lose me. I won't leave you alone."

"How do we fight it then?" Mummy looked to Daddy as my question was still left to be answered. "Mummy, just know... I love you with all my heart and one day I will repay for my life." Mummy looked confused. She didn't ask but something was about to surprise us.

Mike's POV.

I sat down, close to El. EL had been speaking to Noah and what Noah said had me and El confused. We both exchange looks and didn't ponder what it could of been.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asks El.

"I'm fine." As her leg was wrapped up and officially aided, I was happy enough to leave Kali, Marcy with her. Whilst I spoke to Ricky about this situation.

"What exactly do we do now?" I ask.

"How do you mean?" Ricky asks.

"It's not dead. We have to kill it or do something that will stop it from attacking us. What's your plan?" Just about when Ricky was answering, i got a sudden beep from my super com.

"Hello! Anyone there? Anyone listening? It's Hop!"

"Yes! It's Mike!" I answer.

"Good! Is everyone safe there?" He asked. I turn and see the girls and Noah talking.

"Yep!" I answer. Ricky looks at me.

"We found a way out for the beast. The gate to the upside down is open and one of us needs to close the gate and distract the monster." hop went on.

"Where is the gate?" Ricky interrupted.

"It's uh...." the radio begun to fizz out. I shake the super comm and tried to listen closely. I could not make out what he was saying.

"Hello? Sorry I didn't catch that." I respond.

"It's....." more muffling sounds.

"Hello!" Ricky says. No sound but static. Ricky repeating hello. His voice became angry. "HELLO!"

"It's cut out." I mention.

"How do we find out then? What if they need us there and we never kill this thing." Ricky turned his back.

"Does anyone know how to track?" I ask Ricky.

"Nope. No one here." i look around devastated. The world will end if we don't get to where the others are. We need to save Hawkins.

"I can do it?" I hear a little voice. I turn and see Noah. He looked at me with power in his eyes. He didn't look scared. Not once.