OW! My Knee!

Eleven's POV.

I held onto Noah and Mike as I could. My nerves hit high. My pulse pulsing hard against my skin. My head full of questions. 'Is this it? Are we gonna die?'

"Everyone be quiet!" Ricky spoke out loud but in a quiet tone. We hid in spaces as it may give us more time to think of another plan.

I shivered and shake so bad that Mike gripped my hand and turned to me. Whispering, 'you okay?' I replied with a nod and Noah curling up close to my chest. This is it! We're gonna die.

(A few minutes past)

We didn't hear another word. Ricky came out of hiding and gave us a signal to come out. Didn't he check the coast was clear first.

"Come out!"

"Check the coast is check!" Kali shouted out.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean! If we come out and it's not gone, we will all be dead." Kali was right.

"Look, I have perfect hearing. Nothing is going to happen........" A crash through the ceiling disrupted Ricky's speech. We all shrieked. He landed on the floor. Crawling and spinning around to eye the beast up. I knew it saw him and I was not going to watch it take him.

I ran out as it threw it's arm out and ducked Ricky out the way. Unfortunately it got me and had me by my ankle. I screamed out and Mike came running out. Grabbing my hand. The rest came out and helped Mike pull me in. I was in pure shock. It had me in the air with one leg free and it clutching down on my ankle. I screamed as I looked at the others and saw Noah curled up crying. He was just frightened. Why did I allow him to stay? 

I screamed till my throat went sore. Suddenly the grip got looser and my leg was clasping. I yelled for Mike to catch me. When the grip let go, I fell onto Mike as he caught me. Looking down and asking if I was okay. Me being exhausted for fighting and screaming, made me tired. Ricky did something to make the grip loose. I looked as he used his powers on the flyer. I look down and saw a glass stuck in my knee. Where did that come from? I yelped in pain. Mike helped me out, with removing the glass from my knee. I yelped as he pulled it out quick as a flash. I screamed so hard. I was in so much pain. I looked down once more and saw a deep cut in my knee. I winced at the image and felt woozy. Here we go!