Horny Pill *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Oh Great. Are you serious? I thought this only happens in movies; where the problematic girl would go to a club, get wasted while the song on the background is related to her current situation.

The Chainsmoker’s New York City started playing, also the people on the dance floor started swaying their hips and their body grinding on each other along with the beat of the music.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I muttered as I heard the loud music, listening to the lyrics carefully.

To know what it’s like to love somebody the way I love you
To know how it feels to kill yourself with bad habits
To know what you want, know you’ll never truly have it

I went here to forget, to have fun, to get wasted, to not overthink. Out of the million songs, why does it have to be that?

New York City, please go easy on me tonight
New York City, please go easy on this heart of mine
Cause I’m losing my lover to the arms of another
New York City, please go easy on me tonight

“I need more drink,” I told myself, motioning to the bartender to pour another vodka on my glass. He quickly pours the liquor on my glass and I drank it right away.

On my fourth drink, I notice an attractive guy walking towards me. I should’ve worn a shirt that screams ‘I’m lesbian.’

Yup. That’s right. I fucking am, and I ain’t ashamed off it. I’ve always been into girl my whole life, and one attractive guy isn’t going to change that.

“Mind if I get you another drink?” He asks, and I just nodded.

I need it, I need more. To forget about her, to forget about Lauren, just for a little while.

She’s probably fucking her gorgeous date right now, and here I am drinking my Cuban ass off trying to forget about her.

Lauren is my child hood best friend, were inseparable. And since then I’ve always been in SUPER MEGA BEST FRIEND ZONE.

Now she’s having a dinner with her sexy co-worker Maia, oh god that chick is so gorgeous. Maybe she’s sucking Lauren’s cock in this hour, god how I wish I was her.

Yes, Lauren has a cock; she was born with it. And it was never an issue for me. Only family members and closes friends of her know about it.

I remember back then that I would tease her if I could see it, but she would just laugh at me and refuse. God knows how much I love pussies, but Lauren is an exception, I would take her wholly without thinking twice.

Ugh. Stop, Camila.

“Here,” I almost forgot about this guy. He gestures, offering me the glass as I took it from his hand and drink it.

I felt the liquor going down to my throat and I suddenly felt weird.

What is going on? Ugh, maybe it’s the effect of the alcohol. But no, I’ve been drunk before; this is quiet far from that.

“I need to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” I said to the guy and he just winks at me, ew no then head towards the ladies room.

I put my purse on the marble sink; opening the faucet; I cupped both of my hands together as the water gather and wash my face with the cold water.

I feel hot. Horny. Yes. Horny. Why? Fuck.

I grab my purse and locked myself on one of the cubicle and sat on the toilet bowl.