Reservations *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Today is the day I get to see my baby. It has been 32 weeks since I have seen her beautiful brown eyes, felt her soft hair, and kissed her luscious lips. Serving my country has its perks, but the downside is that I am away from Camila and my family and friends for months at a time. However, our reunion is just around the corner.

I decided after high school that I wanted to get an education while working for the U.S. Army. Camila and I began dating in senior year, and she supported my decision when I told her about my wish to join. It has been almost a year since I left, yet our bond has never been stronger.  We communicate through Skype almost every night, but I miss touching her, feeling her against my skin. The 27th of this month will be our one-year anniversary, so—being the most persuasive soldier from my battalion—I found a way to return home in order to avoid missing it.

I was getting ready to board the plane to Miami when Camila called. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw her picture flash across the screen before I picked up.

“Hey, baby.”

“Hi, my sexy soldier,” I chuckled at the name she gave me. My stomach fluttered and pulse sped just like every time I heard her voice—sultry and raspy at the other end. I wish I was just holding her again, but only a few more hours till I surprise her.

“Whatcha doing babe,” I asked. Camila was in her freshman year at university. She was staying at the dorms, so I was prepared to drive down there once I landed.

“Nothing, just thinking about my girlfriend.”

“Who’s your girlfriend? I bet she’s a punk. I could take her any day.” Our relationship was always playful and filled with banters and petty arguments.

“You could take her? Hm, I don’t know about that. She’s really strong and fit,” I heard her whisper in her low and sexy voice. She must be around people. That has never stopped her, though. The amount of times we have had phonesex in public…oh, God! Thinking about it is just getting me hard. That’s what happens from not being in her for almost a year.

“Yeah, yeah.”

I heard the announcer call my flight number. Time to go. “Listen, baby, I have to get going, but we will talk very soon, I promise.” There was more hope laced in my tone this time and for good reason.

“Awe, okay. So soon!” she whined, since I was usually available to talk for at least a half an hour, but this time I was anxious to catch my flight.

“I’m sorry. I love you, and besos. Bye!”

“Bye, Laur. I love you too!” With that I was putting my carry-on in the overhead and getting ready for take-off.

*

I landed in Miami and was immediately reminded of the humid condition of my home state. It was surely one thing I didn’t miss while being away. After quickly retrieving my luggage, I began my journey home from the airport. The plan was to drop my things off at home, buy flowers for Camila, and then surprise her and take her out to dinner. Nobody was home when I got there, but my family knew of my return; I would see them later. I changed into black pants and a black belt, a simple, white Hanes t-shirt with my leather jacket on top, my Doc Martens, and of course my dog tags, which Camila loves. After getting a bouquet of roses, I was off to see my girl. Camila’s suitemate, Ally, knew of my surprise. I told her so we could coordinate my arrival and make sure Camila was actually there when I got to campus.

After an hour, I arrived, and was I nervous, wow! I began to walk to Camila’s suite, and my palms were sweating. This was the girl that I was dying to see again for almost a year, the girl that is on my mind all day, every day. I reached her door, and I raised my knuckles to knock. I heard Ally tell Camila to get the door and Camila huff in frustration. What a cutie! A smile embraced my mouth. After a moment of silence, I heard the loudest shriek, resulting in the almost-loss of my hearing. I guess she saw me through the peephole, which I didn’t bother to cover. The door slammed open, and I felt a pair of legs wrap around my waist and a pair of lips on mine all within seconds. My flowers dropped to the floor, but it was the best feeling in the world having her in my arms again.