The Wedding Gift (1/4) *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren's eyes studied her fiancée's sleeping figure wistfully. This would be the last time she would get to see her before tomorrow morning and they would be married. The simple thought that in less than twenty-four hours she will have given her life to Camila was almost outrageous. Lauren Jauregui had never imagined herself getting married. She'd never even imagined being in a relationship with someone for longer than a month. But here she was, about to spend her one year anniversary vowing to stand by Camila's side for the rest of her life and she couldn't think of anything she'd rather do.

Camila Cabello wasn't like any of the girls Lauren had previously dated; she was celibate. As many times as Lauren had tried to get her to put out in the beginning of their relationship, Camila stood her ground and denied the older girl, time and time again. The brown-eyed girl hadn't made this decision based on religious preference; she hadn't even done it because she felt it was the 'right' thing to do. She said no because she knew it was a test of Lauren's faith. Truthfully, Camila never thought her girlfriend would last as long as she did, but four months ago, she proposed.

While Lauren knew her fiancée was deadset on waiting to have sex, she still couldn't help the frequent urges she was plagued with. She brushed the stray hairs from the younger girl's face, pinning them behind her ear so that the smooth skin of her neck was exposed. She carefully leaned into the crook of her neck, first inhaling the sweet scent before latching her lips onto the area. She looked up cautiously at her fiancée- still asleep. Good. Now she could take this time to further explore her body.

Lauren burrowed under the comforter until her face was level with Camila's breasts, taking a curious hand and journeying under her shirt. She pushed the soft fabric up the girl's body, slowly, so as not to wake her. Her fingers only barely grazing the soft skin, she reached her destination, exposing Camila's perfectly perky breasts. She trailed her free hand up the smaller girl's torso, letting her thumb graze over the surprisingly hard nipple before cupping it gently. She bit her lip at the sensation, not having a lot of opportunity to do such things.

Carefully, she leaned further into Camila's body, taking one of the soft buds between her lips. She continued kissing and sucking, occasionally letting her teeth nibble before running her tongue over her fiancée's swollen nipple. She wasn't technically breaking any rules. This wasn't sex and Lauren thought that she should be granted some steamy foreplay before the big day.

Her thoughts were quickly set to rest when she felt Camila's chest rise a little higher than it had been. She looked up to find a rested-looking Camila, propped up on her elbows and quizzically staring down at her. Lauren laid her head down on the younger girl's stomach, looking up at her with just a hint of guilt in her eyes.

"Morning, Camz," She offered, leaving a single chaste kiss near her navel.

She let a huge grin spread across her face, squinting at Lauren through tired eyes. "What do you think you were doing?" She questioned groggily, her tone playful.

Lauren buried her face into Camila's stomach, smiling against the skin as her words came out muffled. "Nothing," She lied.

Camila giggled at her guilty fiancée, pulling her sleep shirt back down over her breasts, causing Lauren to wince. "Just one more day, baby. That's all you have to wait," Camila told her reassuringly.

Lauren pouted childishly, rolling over onto her back and crossing her arms over her chest. "Two," Lauren corrected. "I have to wait twomore days." Camila furrowed her brows in confusion, prompting the older girl to explain herself. Lauren sighed and turned to face her fiancée. "The wedding doesn't end until six... And then we have to sit through the reception, which will take hours, and then there will be the overtime guests that want to stay and further congratulate us, or... Talk," Lauren finished the last word in disgust. "And then your family!"