Laundry Room *

*Sexual Content*

It’s a Thursday night and for me that means laundry.

I’ve just finished my last period of the day and I’m now heading back to my dorm room.

I unlock the door and enter the flat I share with my roommate, Lauren. 
She’s nice. She’s quite tidy and she let’s me keep to myself, not that she has a choice.

She tried to bring me out of my shell at first, asking if I wanted anything from the store when she went grocery shopping and always offering me coffee when I had long nights. But it’s me who always rejects her kind favours. I can’t help it, when she starts talking to me, her green eyes piercing my own, I can’t concentrate and I get all shy.

She’s not intimidating at all but to me she is. She looks and has the confidence that makes her seem untouchable so I act as if she is and never try half as much as she does with me. I would hate me if I was her.

But it doesn’t matter because I came to college to study and amazingly gorgeous roommates are a distraction.

I make my way over to our shared bedroom and find my usually present roommate, gone.

Maybe she went out with friends, or maybe she stayed in late?

Whatever, I shouldn’t worry about her.  She’s just another distraction.

I look around to find any extra clothes of mine that might be in Lauren’s laundry mountain near her bed, I stopped when I found something… unexpected.

At first I have no clue what it is. A handle? No, it looks like some sort of speaker? I find out what it does soon enough anyway because I press the button on its side and the long piece of plastic starts vibrating… fuck.

It’s Lauren’s vibrator.

I gulp and look around, making sure I haven’t been caught. I stare at it and immediately begin to imagine Lauren using the device. 
Does she ever use it when I’m around? How have I not heard her? I can already hear her mones and imagine the faces the beautiful brunette makes when she cums on it. I wonder if she uses it when I’m asleep… or who she thinks of. Uhh, imagine if she thinks of me while I’m in the bed 10 feet away from her like I do about her…

“Shit.” I say out loud. I can’t be thinking about my roommate like this. 
I place the dido back where i found it and head to the laundry room. I need a distraction right now to get her out of my head.

I walk down stairs to the usually empty laundry room. 
I get closer and closer and realise someone’s already in there. It’s normally always empty! Damn.

I slowly open the door and freeze at the sight in front of me.

It’s Lauren. That’s not shocking. What is shocking though is what she’s doing.

She’s sat ontop of the running washing machine with her legs spread wide apart, her centre meeting the edge of the machine.
Her hands down underneath her skirt, stroking her clit in rhythm with the vibrations provided by the machine. 
Her mouths wide open and her eyes are shut, her necks stretched back and she’s looking at the ceiling. She’s obviously nearly there and it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.

I gape at her. I must be in my room still imagining this scenario because this can’t be happening.

She shifts underneath the washing machine and releases a moan. Holy shit, how am I meant to walk away now and act normal around her when I’ve just heard the most beautiful thing (after her raspy voice) leave her mouth?!

I must have been staring for a while because the next thing I know, green eyes are staring directly at me. She looks at me out of breath. I’ve been caught.