Instinct *

*Sexual Content*

**I’m not sure if I should put a warning but basically in this story Lauren is a werewolf and Camila is peeved at her because she was a bad girl and somehow sex happens with Lauren in her wolf form.. not sure if that is beastiality since shes a werewolf not a dog… but I still wanted to put a warning in case that isn’t your cup of tea and you aren’t prepared for it . Also I hope it is okay to submit and still counts (since it is g!p still)**

Lauren G!P

“Don’t give me that look, lets go.” Camila grumbled as Lauren stood her ground whimpering while the flawless Latina tugged at her leash. Camila bends down, putting a hand on her knee to brace herself and scratches at Lauren’s ears with her other hand. “Lauren you know you’ve been a very bad girl and you need to be punished. If I don’t punish you, you’ll think it’s okay to behave like a wild animal.. and you aren’t a wild animal right?” Lauren growls lowly for a short second and shuffles her paws closer to the brunette. “That’s what I thought, now come on. ” Camila tugs the leash gently once more. Lauren hangs her head, following slowly behind her.

Yes, technically what Lauren had done was bad, but it wasn’t her fault. She had come home from a nice afternoon run around the woods, padding through the walkway of the house happily and then stopped dead in her tracks once she caught a whiff of.. him. She knew immediately that Shawn had been there. His scent was on the porch, the living room, all over her designated seat on the sofa. So what if she kind of just lifted her leg and maybe peed all over the edge of the sofa. It her sofa. It was her spot. Her territory. So technically she wasn’t behaving badly in her own mind. But Camila was right, she was being bad in the sense that she had only acted half on instinct and half on pure jealousy. Nevertheless she followed behind Camila and watched her wearily as the petite girl tied her chain linked leash to the desk in the corner of their bedroom. The desk that was rather far from their shared bed.

She whimpered softly as Camila pat her head and stood up once she was done, walking toward their closet. She slowly stripped her shirt off, tossing it in the hamper. “You know. ” She huffed dramatically before continuing. “You were gone running and I was laying in bed all worked up thinking about how sexy it was, you out there in your wolf form, prancing through the woods, nothing holding you back. ” She glanced at Lauren, who had laid down now and had her head rested on her paws, watching the girls every move. Camila smirked and started unbuttoning her skinny jeans, pushing them down and shimmying out of them.

Lauren stayed still, but her eyes scanned down the smooth expanse of Camila’s flat, toned stomach before moving back up to Camila’s face. “I was really hoping you would have enough energy after the hunt to make love to me in your wolf form once you got back.” Camila shook her head and pointed her finger at Lauren as if to say shame on you. Lauren simply stayed still and didn’t make a sound. Camila took that as a sign to continue her small rant.

She paced over to the bed, feeling Lauren’s bright emerald eyes scanning her tan slender body as she pulled the covers back and sat down on the edge of the bed. She grimace and rubbed the back of her own neck softly. “Poor Shawn, he was just stopping by to ask if we had seen his cat. He only sat down to show me a few pictures of her on his phone. But you just have to be the jealous type don’t you? ” She looked at Lauren expecting at least a huff, but nothing came from the wolf, just a blank stare. Camila laid back on the bed, but left the covers off of her.

“I tried to get rid of him before you came back baby. I wanted you to just come home and sense my need and come right up to the bedroom. and just…” She paused, hearing the leash jingle slightly as Lauren sat up, trying to get a better view of her mate. “Oh well that doesn’t matter now does it.” Camila pouted for a moment and slid her hand down her taut stomach. “Hmm maybe ill just have to take care of myself tonight. ” Lauren stood up and pulled the leash tight, straining to get the perfect view and whimpered when she saw Camila cup herself over her underwear.“I mean I do have this big bed all to myself.” She said lowly,her eyes fluttering as she rubbed over her center softly.