If We Ever Meet Again

”What’s somebody like you, doing in a place like this?” I’m startled as I hear a soft voice whispering in my ear. The person in question grinds me gently from behind, but it’s not a harassment. Since I’m in a club, I could’ve expected this. Hands find their way onto my hips, holding me in place. Another whisper follows. ”Say, did you come alone, or did you bring all your friends?” I start to wonder who this stranger is, who the heck would ask me all these questions? I do have my suspicions that it must be a woman, since the voice is to gentle and soft to be a man’s voice.

As I try to turn around I feel that the person is stronger then me, the hands start to have a firm grip on my hips, making it impossible to turn around and face her. I decide to stay in front of her and stop trying to turn around, waiting for another whisper. Just as I start to wonder that she won’t whisper something else I feel a warm breath near my ear. ”Say, what’s your name, what you drinking?” 

Why is she asking me all these questions, it sounds so familiar to me. Almost like a lyric, but I can’t fold my finger around this. ”I think I know what you’re thinking..” And there it is, another question to answer. This time she spins me around, her hands around my back this time. I didn’t expect the whisperer to look like this, pure beauty. A long and thing figure, smoking sexy emerald eyes, extremely gorgeous eyes and long hair. I’m trying to figure out what to say, but when I try to actually say something to her, she leans towards me. Her lips touching my ear this time. ”Baby, what’s your sign, tell me yours, I’ll tell you mine.”

We dance to the rhythm, not sure to say anything I don’t. I got to give her some extra points for her looks, because she’s extremely gorgeous. I’ve never seem someone like her before. I try to replay all the questions she just asked me in my head. I do remember some, so I’m deciding to just answer some or continue the silence staring game and wait for another line. After a few minutes I give up my inner battle and my curiosity takes over the control. ”Why should I answer the questions from a stranger?” I finish it with a wink, feeling so powerful. Not long after that she turns me around again, guess we’re back to the grinding, not that I mind..

Warm breath finds its way towards my ear again. ”Say, what’s somebody doing like you doing in a place like this?” Oh god, I finally remember, she’s really saying a lyric. My head scans all possible songs I know. I need to cope up soon, I want to fire back some lines. 1,2,3,4.. I’ll never be the same.. I turn my head towards her ear this time. My breath is not steady and I can feel my pulse pumping. I’ve never done something like this before. ”I’ll never be the same, if we ever meet again.” I look towards her eyes, I can see that I surprised her with this. ”Did it really take you this long to find that I said the lines of a song sugar?” Sugar.. I so do not like that name… I guess it’s time for me to leave.. But I can’t, again her grip on me is to strong for me to fight. ”Won’t let you get away, said if we ever meet again.”

This game continues for a long time, firing back the lines after each other. Every time we leave some time between so we can actually say the correct lines. I wonder if this is her way to pick up girls, pursuing her way with lyrics. I actually don’t care, when my eyes scan the room I see all the jealous stares from other girls, even the girls who are actually dancing with boys. God, who is this girl that knows how to grind an ass? I seriously have no clue. My intent for this night is trying to find out who she is and what she wants.

”Baby tell me what’s your story.” I know which line comes next, I also know that this line is not for me to say.. Since it’s perfectly clear that’s she’s the not so shy one.. I wait long enough to feel her body sighing, I know what she knows, she grinds me another time, hard, daring me to continue this game. I won’t, I’ll wait as long as I have to. I’ll cheat if I need to. I feel her hands moving towards the front pockets of my jeans, taking something. Shit, she’s going to rob me. Before I even processed this I see a flashing light in front of my eyes. I look up, seeing my phone on google.. Waiting for the page to load I see that she’s searching the lyric. Her thumb scrolls towards the part where we are in the song. Pfew, she’s not robbing me after all, she just want’s me to continue, but like I said before.. I won’t. Instead I answer her questions. Which surprises her. ”Camila, no, not alone, bacardi razz up..” I can feel her laughing, her eyes twinkle when I meet them. She didn’t expect this at all.. ”Guess I have to finish your lines sexy.. I ain’t shy, don’t you worry.. I’m flirtig with my eyes, wanna leave with you tonight.” She winks at me, knowing that the first part of the next line is quite innocent, but ends with something I know she would like to hear me say.. Knowing that I already cheated with the last line I decide that this one won’t hurt so much. ”So do you come here much, I gotta see your face some more, some more.”