I Really Need to Pay Attention

Camilas POV

“Argh I hate PE” I whine to my girlfriend Lauren as we change in the pe changing rooms. Lauren just laughs at me and continues to change. After we had both changed, which not gonna lie took me a little longer because I kept staring at her while she was changing. What? who can blame me my girlfriend is hot and she was changing in front of me what was i gonna do. I dont see anything wrong with it. We both finally join the class and wait to get registered by the teacher.

Today we were going basketball. I must admit I didnt mind basketball compared to other sports. I tended to be alright at the shooting bit it was just the running and bouncing the ball at the same time that i found a little hard. The teacher split us into teams and sadly I wasn’t in the same team as Lauren. Sad face. I was on the team with 4 other girls, Ally, Normani, Dinah and Demi. Funnily enough I actually got on with these girls and I was glad I was in a team with them. I was a little upset I wasn’t in a team with Lauren because I knew she would run and get the ball for me and just pass to me and let me shoot. Yep, that’s why I loved her among other reasons as well. I giggle to myself at the thought in my head and didn’t even realized that my team had been picked first to play. 

I was against the yellow team aka Lauren’s team.Why? It was bad enough that I wasn’t on the same team as her but now I won’t even be able to watch er while she plays in all her sexiness. No I’m not a perv, its just that my girlfriend is fit and she is even fitter playing sport.

Again I had got lost in my thoughts and didnt even realize that the game has started. I really needed to stop getting lost in my thoughts like that and pay attention. I quickly pay attention and walk over to my position at the other end of the court as I just like to stand there and shoot haha. I glance back at the other end of the court and see that Lauren had shot. Her shirt slightly lifted up allowing me to see her perfect stomach. I was staring at her, whilst biting my lip, thinking about running my hands across her perfect toned abdomen when all of a sudden SMACK!

OWWW shit that hurt. I bring my hand up to the place that was in pain and my hand landed on my nose. The pain was really bad. Our teacher Mrs Peterson comes over to me asking me if I was okay. Everyone gathers around me including Lauren. She kneels down by my side and asks me repeatedly if I was okay. I somehow had been knocked to the floor and as I tried to get up I take my hand away from my nose and people gasp. 

“You have a nose bleed Camz” I hear Lauren say beside me whilst looking into my eyes with hers full of concern.Now I know why my nose hurt. Mrs Peterson and Lauren both carefully get me up and escort me into the bathroom where Lauren runs and grabs some tissue handing it to me. I place it up to my nose and try to stop the bleeding.

“What the hell happened?” I say, still confused at how this had all happened and how I had ended up with a bloody nose. 

“You weren’t paying attention when Ally threw you the ball and it hit you in the face, and well you now have a nose bleed” Mrs Peterson replies. 

Wait a minute, so because I was staring at Lauren and I wasn’t paying attention and now I have a busted nose. I laugh at myself and slowly wipe the blood away from my nose. Mrs Peterson checks over my nose and cleans me up a little bit. I had blood all over my white pe t-shirt but I didnt really care to be honest, it was my fault really. 

As Mrs Peterson walked out she said that I could take some time out before coming back and play again. I smiled at her and asked if Lauren could stay with me to make sure I was okay. Mrs Peterson agrees and tells us that we should come out when we are ready and then leaves.

Lauren looks at me and asks me again if I was alright. I just nod my head in response. Lauren gets up and comes and sits next to me where Mrs Peterson had previously seated. Lauren wraps her arms around me and I lean my head on her chest. 

“why weren’t you paying attention Camz? I mean I know you daydream a lot but its unlike you to do it in a game of basketball, because lets face it you get a bit competitive.” Lauren says while giggling slightly. A blush forms on my cheeks at the thought of why I wasn’t paying attention in the first place but I just told Lauren that I was just simply daydreaming. I knew she didnt believe me but she just dropped the subject.

“I was worried about you Camz" 

"i know Lolo and i’m sorry I worried you but I’m fine honestly” I say smiling at her. She doesn’t respond she just leans in and plants a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

“Don’t worry me like that ever again you hear me" 

"Alright then gorgeous” I say whilst leaning in for another kiss.

We stay silent for a little bit before I hear her say “what are we gonna do with you aye. Clumsy Camz”

“hey I’m not clumsy” I say in reply with a pout on my face pretending to be upset with her. She laughs and says

“Of course you’re not Camz. But for the record you and MY clumsy Camz” She says leaning in again and kisses me softly. The kiss is full of passion and her lips just mold against mine. Her tongue runs along my bottom lip asking for access. I open my mouth slightly and her tongue invades crashing against mine. We continue kissing for a while until we pull back gasping for breath. Her forehead remains attached to mine as we stare into each others eyes lovingly. 

“come on we better get back” i say grabbing her hand and walking out of the bathroom and back into the pe lesson. However this time I actually payed attention to the game.