The Wedding Gift (4/4) *

*Sexual Content*

“Just get her the glass mug, Camz! I really don’t think your mother is looking for some big, fancy souvenir,” Lauren rushed out, once again riddled with impatience as her wife dragged her through the hotel gift shop.

Camila studied the plain glass mug carefully in her hands; there was a nice engravement that read ‘Whistler’ around the entirety of the mug, along with the hotel’s name carved into the handle. It was a decent looking mug, but was it really good enough for her mother? Camila didn’t think so.

“I’m sure there’s something better somewhere around here,” She ended, placing the mug back  onto it’s display shelf. 

This earned a hearty groan from the older woman who continued to follow pathetically after her roaming wife. They scanned aisle after aisle of the tiny gift shop and Camila just couldn’t seem to decide on something for her mother. It was, after all, the last night of their honeymoon, which Lauren had fully expected would be spent in the bedroom. 

However, it was already past noon and they hadn’t done anything even remotely sexual. The morning was spent at the breakfast bar, during which they just happened to be hosting a game of Bingo. Needless to say, the couple stayed until Camila won at least once. This only took a total of two hours, during which Lauren sulked over her breakfast. 

Now, they were here in the gift shop of the hotel lobby, looking for something that they could clearly find at the airport on the way home. The only thing keeping Lauren from snapping was knowing that they would have the rest of the afternoon together doing something far more productive. 

The thought of how they would spend their last night in Whistler excited Lauren. They had one more night of solidarity before transitioning back into their bustling lives in Miami and Lauren wanted to make it count. She thought that just maybe tonight was the night to do that thing with one of her passes - that thing Camila mentioned when she had first given Lauren the gift. What better time to do it than when they were away from home with no possibility for interruption?

Lauren stalked up behind her wife, wrapping her loving arms around the younger woman’s torso. She brushed the tip of her nose along the shell of Camila’s ear, grinning as her lips grazed the skin. Camila turned slightly in her wife’s arms to study her, noting the dopy expression on her face.

“What’s got you so giddy all of the sudden?” She questioned, continuing to trek down the aisles, her wife still latched onto her back.

Lauren hummed into her wife’s ear. “Just thinking about what I’m going to do to you when we get back upstairs,” She confessed.

“Is that right?" Camila prodded with a grin. "Last night wasn’t good enough for you?”

“Last night was perfect,” Lauren responded, remembering their time together.

After the initial embarrassment of the airplane incident and the humiliation of that night in the hot tub, the couple had vowed to keep their sex life behind closed doors for good and had been doing so every night since. 

“In fact, it was so perfect that I’d like to reenact it. Right now,” Lauren jested, grinning into her wife’s neck.

Camila erupted into a fit of laughter at the characteristically eager Lauren. Sure, she loved being intimate with the green-eyed woman, but it seemed as though that was all Lauren ever wanted to do since they tied the knot. In the five days that they’d been there, neither had once taken a shower together without the obvious end result of sex. This much was also true for each night before going to bed.