Not Even A Period Can Stop Her *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

I felt the cold water flowing all over my naked body. 

I kept my eyes close while I caress my now wet hair with the mint scented shampoo.

Hearing the glass door open I turn and find my also naked girlfriend, her right hand slowly stroking her hardened cock.

“Mind if I join?” She asked, looking at my figure from up and down while wetting her lips.

“Sure babe!” I smirked, facing back the still flowing water from the shower.

She placed herself behind me, caressing my stomach while she deposited kisses on my neck.

I could feel her hard cock against my pumped ass.

Her hand travel on my breast and the other on my inner thigh.

“Laur…” I moaned, as she started circling her middle and index finger on my clit.

“Lauren.  You know I’m on my period right? Stop-”

“I don’t fucking care, baby!” She whispered harshly as she flips my body, pinning me against the wall.

“Shit.” I cursed, feeling her teeth on my neck as she sucks on it really hard.

I sure do know that it would leave marks in there, but this bitch knows that I lowkey love it.

I finally give in, I cupped her face; connecting our lips that fit perfectly together.

She started grinding, that cause friction between our naked bodies; her fully erected cock rubbing against my stomach.

We pull out from the kiss because of the lack of air but soon connected it back together.

I ended our steamy kiss as I kneeled down and started stroking her huge hard cock with my both hands.

“Uh.. Shit, yes that’s right baby… fuck!”  Lauren moaned, guiding my head as I suck her cock hungrily.

“Let me fuck your pussy now, Camz!” She ordered, I leave a kiss on the tip of her cock before rising.

She pushed me back to the wall; I wrapped my legs around her waist as she carries me.

Placing her hard erection inside my throbbing center she started grinding slowly against the wall.

“That feels so good, Laur-”

“Ugh. Faster baby,” I growl, as I could feel a wave of orgasms hitting me soon.

“I’m coming.”

Lauren obeyed, thrusting faster that made me reach my climax.

But she didn’t stop there; she thrust even faster that I could feel another wave of orgasm.

“Uh…. Shit baby. I just come. Fuck, yes!” I screamed, “I’m coming too, Camz. Shit!” Lauren also did.

“Fill me up.” I said, and with that I felt her hot cum inside my pussy filling me up.

“Now we can really take a shower.” She pulls out and connected our lips together.

Not even my period can stop her from fucking me and I admit that I fucking love it.