Is This What A Hickey Looks Like *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren wanted to laugh maniacally, her high amusement piercing throughout her rapidly as she imagined her younger friend trying to identify the reddish coloured bruising on the picture. However she didn’t. Instead, her amusement quickly replaced with something else as her mind wondered into an oblivion consisting of showing Camila exactly what she didn’t know. Her interpretations increased on exactly how she pictured herself trailing her mouth across the glistening tanned skin and suddenly Lauren began to struggle to breathe properly.

Her heated thoughts created an unrealistic universe between Camila and herself, drastically changing her innocent friendship she shared with the girl into a passion and longing. Images of a thriving and withering Camila appeared clearly within her mind and echoes of desperate pants and delicate moans reached her ears. Lauren wanted Camila, that much was clear. But truthfully, wanting her was a complete understatement. Lauren craved her. She was devoted to the liveliness that engulfed her whenever she was surrounded in the presence of her friend. Those brown eyes captivated her immensely, holding a depth of something so unique in them that it forced her immediately into Camila’s soul.

She gulped hesitantly. It wasn’t entirely unusual for her to have such intense thoughts of Camila, yet they hadn’t ever been this forceful up until recently. Camila was becoming confident with her appearance, her body further developing from her awkward puberty stage and that knowledge alone tortured Lauren. The silky brown-haired Latina wasn’t as oblivious as she made herself out to be; most of the time she knew exactly what she was doing as she mischievously teased her older friend. Lauren’s mind pleaded her to be bold this once and to take the leap into doing what she had imagined for the previous two years of constantly being around Camila. But truth be told, she was scared. Camila felt something for her, that wasn’t the problem. It was obvious that they had a deep connection to anybody, yet she didn’t want to push Camila as she was undecided whether the younger girl would be comfortable with doing that.

Exhaling a shaking breath from the parted redness of her lipstick covered mouth, Lauren momentarily fluttered her eyelids together and settled against her innocent precautions. As she imagined the trembling heated body of her best friend firmly pressed to her own, she decided to follow her instincts and quietly rustle her way out of her cramped bunk space. Her mind was currently in a daze of burning hunger that flamed inside of her and all negative thoughts that told her not to do this disappeared.

It had been two years that she had waited, she wasn’t sure how much more aching she could survive through without collapsing into a world of unattended desire. She yearned for Camila, for her delicately hesitant touch and her small breathless noises that are panted heavily into her ear. Lauren confidently approached the bunk across from her own, knowing that Camila most predictably would only be scrolling through her own tumblr dashboard as she previously was doing so herself. It was now or never, she thought, and pulled back the curtain to reveal a smirking brunette Latina. Camila purposely reblogged that, understanding that it would push Lauren over the edge of her desires. Truth be told, Camila had just as much passion driving within her for Lauren.

So as soon as Lauren jumped into her bunk, still careful and quietly, she straddled the younger girl and wasted no time in grabbing the back of her neck with both of her hands. The paleness burned against the heat of Camila’s tanned complexion as finally, in a heated mess, their mouths collide together. It’s messy and clumsy, yet neither had experienced a kiss just like it. Their hearts raced phenomenally fast within their chests and created a thumping so loud they thought it would be that waking the others and not their future moans.

Lauren, understanding Camila’s lack of experience, took the lead. She gripped the dark locks within her clenched fists and brought her younger friend impossibly closer, attempting to make their contact deeper. Their mouths moved together in a frenzy of passion and finality that after two years this is actually happened. All of the past desperation and need had caught up to them, and neither of the two planned on slowing down. Lauren sucked harshly on Camila’s bottom lip, assaulting it lovingly by nibbling on the flesh held between her teeth and wetting it with the heat of her tongue. “Fuck.” Camila released a low breath, panting heavily when Lauren dropped her lip and instantly moved her lips to hungrily lavish her neck.