♡ 47 - love ♡

(a/n: i went to the ben platt concert on may 8th and i can safely say i can die happily now. the show was a dream come true. it was also my first concert!)

*tw: talks about tourette syndrome briefly, ends at next heart symbol*

Patton was lost.

It wasn't something he was used to, but he was lost.

That was a lie. He felt lost every second of his life ever since he realized he had Tourette's Syndrome.

Now he felt even more lost. His heart ached so bad, he could hardly pull himself out of bed to go to work.

At least he got to speak with Virgil today. Knowing he hadn't lost everything made him think faking his feelings was almost worth it.

Virgil was lost.

Was he really sure it was love?

What was love, truly? He'd only felt it with his family when he would blame himself for every argument his parents had until they got a divorce and they didn't need to argue anymore.

He blamed himself for that too.

Love sucked.

He wasn't sure why he had to lose everything he loved. Maybe it was because he was so stuck in his spinning head that he never paid attention to anything else. Or maybe he paid too much attention but was too afraid to take action.

At least he had Broadway. The thrill of performing on the huge stage made him feel his trip to New York was almost worth it.

Roman was, you guessed it, lost.

It was a different kind of lost. He was somehow breaking down on the inside, while being filled by pure bliss, at the same time.

After that night's show ended, he changed back into his normal clothing, removed the mic, and left with his bag out stagedoor. He was stopped a couple times by fans who wanted pictures and one girl who almost fainted at how hot he was.

Driving home, all he could think about was Virgil and the kiss and how he wanted to push Virgil against a wall a-

Pump the brakes, Princey! he scolded himself.

He knew it was terrifying for Virgil to even think about kissing Roman. Plus, though he was 19, Virgil probably didn't want to have so much stress while he was still a teenager.

His heart pumped and a stupid smile was plastered on his face.

His dad would be so glad he finally found a boyfriend. His extreme level of gay was something he couldn't tell his mother, but his father was bisexual himself.

When Roman got home, he fell asleep right as his head hit the pillow.

Logan called Patton.

Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

"Hi, Lo..."

"Let's talk."