♡ q&a answers ♡

this q&a will be formatted differently than past ones because my style has changed and by that i mean im lazy as hell oop

1. virgil

q : what do you do to calm down (other than eat doritos)?

a : text friends, sing, listen to music, all that jazz.

q : dream role?

a : if i didn't play whizzer, i would really want to play marvin? also, HEDWIG, beetlejuice from beetlejuice and moritz from spring awakening, for fucking sure.

q : favorite ahs season? (mine's asylum)

a : bitch same-

q : opinions on lana del rey?

a : what opinion can i have except that she's a god?

q : favorite hamilton song?

a : cabinet battle #1 and wait for it! but i also like you'll be back a lot because it's one of roman's favorites and he sings it backstage all the time.

q : thoughts on mcr's comeback?

a : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

q : have you ever gotten really nervous on stage and how do you handle it? i got a bigger part in a school play and am really nervous. (ps. love you)

a : every night. i kind of try to absorb my castmates' confidence and remember that like, i mean, i got cast for a reason, just like you. break a leg. (ps. love you too?)

q : that was really awesome improv when the light fell. also, what was your favorite previous role?

a : thanks, haha. and my favorite previous role would probably be ryan in my community theater up in maine! aside from whizzer, that was the gayest shit i've ever done on stage and it was great. the girl playing sharpay is, to this day, one of my favorite people i've ever performed with.

2. roman

q : how long did it take to plan that party?

a : i reign superior in planning parties, so not too long. i brought up the idea the previous week and we started working on it, like, three-ish days before his birthday?

q : favorite song in hamilton that you want to sing all day?

a : you'll be back, burn, and wait for it. i sing you'll be back a lot backstage, and i can't tell if virgil enjoys it or he wants to murder me.

q : how long does it usually take for you to get into costume? (ps. i love you)

a : not too long. my main ones are not the most extravagant costumes i've ever had to wear, and there aren't an abundance of costume changes. virgil, on the other hand, can barely do his buttons even though he only has to button up half-way, which is hilarious. (ps. i love you too!!)

3. patton

q : i don't know if there was an explanation, but how did you burn that ice cream?