♡ 57 - aAAHH? ♡

After dropping Roman off at his condo, Virgil went home and stared at the ceiling before crying himself to sleep at only 7 at night.

It sucked that his body went numb.

That he saw Patton's texts but didn't reply.

That he didn't have the motivation to move an inch.

He hated this.

He hated how right Roman was.

Patton sighed as he continued to have his texts unread by Virgil. He wanted to check in with him to see how Roman was doing, but he'd have to figure that out another day.

Maybe Virgil was still with him and was distracted.

It was only 7 pm. There was no way Virgil could have fallen asleep so early.

He cleared his mind to the best of his ability as he entered Declan's room with a box. He promised Declan's family that he'd send some of his old friend's items to them.

He tensed as he looked around; he hadn't been in the room in what felt like ages.

Carefully, he filled the box with Declan's pictures, sketchbooks, and notebooks he'd drawn creepy but beautiful designs on, most of which were of snakes.

He set the box on the floor, with a very, very thin layer of dust, and sat on the bed. The room felt strangely calming that day, and he accidentally fell asleep, Declan floating through his mind.

The next morning, Virgil grabbed his phone as soon as he woke up and tiredly replied to Patton's texts.

Virgil: hey sorry

Virgil: yeah roman is doing better

Virgil: he woke up yesterday

Patton: Oh really? That's amazing!!

Patton: Is he with you rn?

Virgil: no i drove him home last night

Patton: Oh

Patton: Maybe you should check on him

Virgil: remy can check on him

Virgil: idk if roman wants to see me rn tbh

Patton: Huh?

Patton: What happened kiddo?

Virgil: he broke up with me

Patton: ??

Patton: ???????

Patton: ??????????????????????????

Patton: ??????????????????????????????????????????

Virgil: mood

Patton: WHY

Virgil: it doesn't really matter whatever

Virgil: im just not a good boyfriend that's all

Virgil: he needs time bc he said neither of us are stable enough to be in a relationship

Virgil: and like i get it