♡ 62 - do you know ♡

(a/n: i haven't updated in forever im so sorry school has been taking over like everything again-)

Roman turned around in his bed to face Virgil, who stayed with him last night. Virgil was awake and on his phone reading something.

"You're so pretty," Roman said, his morning voice shining through.

Virgil snickered and a faded shade of pink rushed into his cheeks. "Thanks."

They stayed side by side like that in silence until Roman suggested they get out of bed. Virgil complained, but he knew he had to, so he got Roman to carry him out of bed and into the kitchen.

While they ate breakfast, Roman noticed Virgil staring at him.

"Yes?" he asked.

Virgil blushed. "I-I was just thinking..." He stopped.

"What is it?"

Virgil practically ran into Roman's arms and hugged him tightly.

"Uh, Virgil? Are you good?"

"I want you to be okay..."

The innocence and youth in his voice broke Roman's heart.

"I will be," Roman said softly.

Virgil nodded.

"I want today to be stress free. I've been planning something," the taller one whispered. "I know we have an interview later. I'm planning something for after the interview."

"Oh, okay? Should I dress up?"

"Just wear what you'll wear to the interview."

Last week, Virgil showed Roman what he was going to wear because he was freaking out. This would be the first time he would be on live television.

The younger one took a deep breath. "Okay. Roman, what if I look like shit on TV? What if I completely fuck up in front of everyone or I accidentally shit my pants or-"

"It'll be fine!" He laughed. "You'll be fine. Plus, it's tonight. You have hours to get ready if you need to."

Those hours went by hella fast, and the cast was sitting on a long couch with several different cameras on them.

Scott (Jason), being only twelve years old, looked the most anxious, and had Hellen's arm wrapped around him.

After all seven of the cast members introduced themselves, the host offered for the audience to ask questions.

"Virgil, how are you managing being on Broadway at that young of an age?"

Virgil laughed awkwardly. "I'm the young one? Scott's eleven." He gestured towards the kid. "But, uh, it's cool. It's fine. It's like being in one of my high school productions but for a longer time and with actually decent dressing rooms, and that's pretty fun."

"How emotionally draining is it to do the show?"

"Very," everyone said at once.

"Are Virgil and Luke dating in real life like Whizzer and Marvin?"

Virgil pretended to vomit and Luke shoved him playfully, before responding, "Nah. Aside from Scott, I'm the only single one here."

Half the audience laughed while the other half gasped and whispered to one another.

"Roman, are you dating Hellen?"

The actors playing Mendel and Cordelia couldn't take the question seriously.