| 3 | - love letter

^~^

^~^

We reach the school entrance and walk into our big school. Students rush through the huge halls hurrying to their classes while I just take it slow. No need to rush.

Taehyung: "We're going to be late if you don't fasten your pace right now!" He takes my arm pulling me with him.

Jungkook: "Ughhh" I let out a loud sigh following with him.

Taehyung: "Shhhh!" He makes me go quiet with putting his finger over his lips before opening the door to our class.

The teacher isn't even in the class yet. She's never there at the time.

I make my way towards the back of the class when he grips my arm again. I turn around already knowing what comes next.

Taehyung: "You can't focus if you sit in the back of the class, we'll sit here"

Jungkook: "Yeah yeah"

I get the big book out of my backpack. I open on the right page which was homework for today, luckily I remembered making it. I often 'forget' it. And for Taehyung he has like usual made forward in the book even though we're not allowed the teachers make him do it unless.

I look up from the book meeting a girls eyes. She looks really scared and is totally red in the face. I actually know the girl, she has been in my English class since freshman year and she's the exchange student from Japan. Akari.

She stands in front is my table with a little note in her hands.

Akari: "H-hi Jungkook" she says her hands now trembling.

Jungkook: "Yes?"

Akari: "Here" she quickly hands me the note almost running away immediately after.

It says: Jungkook

Taehyung: "What is it?" He giggles taking the note out of my hand.

Jungkook: "I haven't opened it yet, stupid" I take it back carefully opening it.

'Hi Jungkook. Ever since I started I've liked you. You seem like a really nice and good person that I would like to know better.

- Akari'

So is this a form of love letter?

In this semester I haven't had interest in any girl which is unusual. I've always had a 'crush'. Of course Akari also seems like a sweet cute girl but I don't feel anything at all. We haven't even talked together this year.

Jungkook: "Akari she ohm-"

Taehyung: "Akari the girl that just gave you you the note?"

Jungkook: "Yeah... read" I hand him the note. He's really good at giving me advice. Especially when it comes to things like these.

Taehyung: "Ohhhh- you don't like her?" I shake my head biting my lip.

Taehyung: "She's cute but if you don't feel anything for her you have to reject her"

Jungkook: "Yeah" I look at the note again. I've only rejected one girl before and she literally began to cry when I said that I didn't like her back. So that is why I hate it.

I turn around in my seat searching for Akari. She looks up meeting my eyes again. Last year I would normally blush when a girl looked at me but I'm getting more 'not' shy as the years goes by. I form a 'meet me in the break' with my mouth hoping she gets it.