| 45 | - need to

^~^

^~^

jungkook: "what do you mean by that?" i frustrated sit up looking down at the almost sleeping jimin. he sighs as he sits up as well taking my hands again.

jimin: "jungkook," he softly says giving me a small smile that i just exactly can see through the dark room.

jimin: "you've been her almost 4 days, don't you think your parents are worried?"

jungkook: "actually not." i shake my head, "well maybe my mom, but definitely not my dad!" i bite my lip looking down at our hands.

jimin: "of course he's worried, try to see it from his perspective-"

jungkook: "his perspective? really jimin!?"

jimin: "listen jungkook, maybe the reason for him to be so against us is because he's actually worried for you." jimin still talks in a calm tone.

jungkook: "that deosn't even make sense. i hate him!"

jimin takes a deep breath before talking again.

jimin: "i know you don't want to go home, but you have to."

jungkook: "no." i shake my head blinking fast to keep the tears away.

jimin: "you can't stay here forever, jungkook."

'how can he do this? this has been the best days of my life, in like forever and he knows that very well.'

jimin: "you will just make it harder every day you aren't home, at least try and talk to your parents." he tries to hug me but i refuse.

jungkook: "don't make me go home, jimin." i shake my head, laying down again as i pull my blanket over my head and i curl myself into a little ball.

jimin: "jungkook don't be mad, i'm just saying what's best for you." he carresses my back softly through the blanket.

jungkook: "what is best for me?" jimin pulls the blanket off me and then he pulls me up.

jimin: "jungkook listen," he takes his arms and legs around me, "i don't say it because i want you to leave." his one hand in on my head in top of my hair and he kisses my right temple.

jimin: "and i didn't mean to upset you, i just think it's best if you go home tomorrow."

as much as i don't want jimin to be right, he still is. but i really don't want to come home, my dad will probably ground me for weeks, and my mom won't do anything against it.

jungkook: "my dad will probably put locks on my door, like in harry potter." i start crying and laughing at the same time.

jimin: "aww, baby."

jungkook: "i-if this is my last day, can we then not sleep now?" i look at jimin, my eyes are now used to the darkness and i can see jimin fully.

jimin: "yes, of course." he sighs chuckling, he takes my head in his hands and he gently wipes my salty tears away.

jimin: "what do you want to do?"

jungkook: "cuddle with you." i dont hesitate to answer him, and i push him down with me, hovering over him.

jimin giggles when he looks up at me, he rubs his feet on my legs biting his lips.

jimin: "i love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, much." he still giggles and i giggle with him, my head falls down on his chest out of laughing and i kiss his shirt.

jungkook: "why are you so sweet." i grin closing my eyes still having my forehead against his small chest.

jimin: "hmm, i actually don't know." he chuckles taking his fingers in between my hair.

jimin: "you always have so soft hair." he pulls lightly causing me to look up at him again.

i put my two elbows on each side of his head, and i have my own just right above his. i look at his lips before i slowly lower my head.

we kiss for some time until i can't hold myself up anymore and jimin takes over. he brushes some hair away from my forehead and kisses it.

jimin: "i will miss you." he kisses me again this time a soft one on my nose.

it doesn't matter how many times we kiss, it's still an eternal pleasure. and it doesn't matter how many times he touches me, it still gives me shivers and goosebumps when he touches me a certain way like no one else does.

the way he moves his hands on my body can drive me crazy. his fingertips against my skin. and it just feels so natural with him.

it always surprises me with how good and amazing it feels, his soft lips, his soft big lips against mine.

jimin: "do you promise me to go home tomorrow?" he asks touching some of my hair strands.

jungkook: "yes." i quietly respond looking up at his face.

jimin: "that's good." he nods and falls down beside me.

jungkook: "please don't sleep yet."

jimin: "i won't."

jungkook: "thank you." i snuggle into him more, laying my head on his chest.

-

a/n:

thank you for reading today's chapter!

i love you💌