| 12 | - the kiss

^~^

^~^

Jungkook: "That was so close!" I say as Jimin almost shoots a guy in the head. He looks concentrated at the screen while he licks his lips.

'Wow.'

Jungkook: "We did it!!" I exclaim clapping in excitement.

Jimin: "You're extremely good at this, did you know that?" I look at him smiling.

Jungkook: "Really?"

'Why does it feel so good to receive compliments from him?'

He nods as he takes the controller out of his hand again, placing it on the bed beside him. I do the same, and then I crawl back to the same spot I sat at before.

'He's really hot'

'I really want to touch him again'

I sit up against some pillows and i have both of my legs in front of me.

'Why do I even think about touching him?'

Some minutes are filled with intense silence, none of us speaks. But weirdly enough the only thing I want is, to be with Jimin and-

'No, don't you dare think of it.'

Jimin: "You know Jungkook I..." Its almost a whisper but he stops.

Jimin: "Can I-..." he stops again looking intensely into my eyes. He begins making his way from the one side of the bed to the other. While my heart beats extremely fast, pounding against my chest I feel his hand on my one thigh.

'Omg-' I stop thinking the moment he crawls on top of me looking directly into my eyes. My breathing is a mess with him this close. But at the same time I feel a million feelings rush through me the moment he takes his hand up my arm to my neck.

'Just friends'

I sit against the wall with him sitting on my lap with his legs on both of my sides.

Jimin: "Can I show you something?" He caresses my cheek with the other hand still keeping one of them behind my neck. The feeling I got when we hugged is here again, just stronger and more intense this time.

I nod, not being able to speak or do anything. His face is now so close that I can feel his hot breath against my lips.

'Kiss me'

I've never felt this way before with anyone. And I've never wanted to kiss someone so badly as now. Even if I don't wanna admit it, I want it.

'But I'm not gay-' he interrupts my thought again. This time he presses his plump lips onto mine. He moves his lips firmly onto mine and I can't do anything at this moment other than kiss him back without any hesitation. It's like I can't do anything else than kiss him back. I then slowly take my arms around him as well as I pull him closer to me. I have my hands on his hips who's moving slowly. I can't make myself stop, I've never felt this good. Never. A kiss has never felt this amazing and right.

'But it's a guy Jungkook.'

I could push him away easily if I wanted to, I could tell him to stop if I wanted him to, but I want him to keep going. I melt in every single touch of his.

He moves his soft lips passionately but at the same time gentle. I don't want this to stop.

When he pulls away again my eyes are closed and I breathe heavily leaning my head back against the wall.

'I kissed a guy'

'A guy'

Jimin doesn't say anything he just keeps sitting on me. I haven't noticed how beautiful he was before I opened my eyes this time. His lips are red and a little swollen from our kiss.

'Our kiss'

'Oh god what did I just do?'

I quickly let go of his hips and take them up on his chest instead, trying to make some space in between us. I push lightly.

Jungkook: "I-I can't, Jimin"

Jimin: "Why?" He comes close again.

Jungkook: "I-I'm not gay" my voice is shaking as he touches me again.

Jimin: "Jungkook, it's okay" he gives me a smile and his voice is still low and soft. He gives me another peck on my lips. I want to kiss him back so bad again. But I can't, I'm not gay.

I like girls, pretty cute girls with slender legs and long dark hair.

'Don't I?'

But something about Jimin is just so attractive. I've never felt this way with any girl before, only him. He leans his forehead against mine smiling so wide and cute.

'I can't do this.'

Jungkook: "I'm not g-gay, Jimin"

Jimin: "Are you totally sure about that?" He asks smirking while gives me one more kiss.

'This feels so good.'

Jungkook: "Y-yes" i can't control my breathing. I feel like my heart is going to explode any moment.

Jungkook: "Now get off me" I try not to get affected by him right now. I have to get back home. He slides his hand down my chest as he gets off me. I already miss the warmth of his body and not to mention his soft and plump lips.

'Soft lips?'

'What am I even thinking?'

I quickly get out of his bed. If I stay with him I will just get too tempted to kiss him again and I can't kiss a guy. Not again.

Jungkook: "D-don't tell anyone a-about this, not even Yunjin, o-okay?" My heart is still beating so fast.

Jimin: "I understand" he still smiles like an idiot as i get out of his door.

'Wahhhg did you like it???? I hope so... and they kissed omg🥺🙇🏼‍♀️ And thank you for more than 200 reads!!💕'