| 5 | - liking jimin

^~^

^~^

'Park Jimin'

Hey

'Me'

Hi?

'Park Jimin'

What are you doing?

'Me'

Why are you asking?

'Park Jimin'

I'm bored lol

'Me'

I'm playing Overwatch hehe

'Park Jimin'

Wanna play sometime together?

'Me'

Of course, my friend always
says he doesn't have the time

'Park Jimin'

I can be your company then;)

I don't respond. I find it a bit weird that he's texting me like out of nowhere. I get back to playing not caring about what the time is. I've been making homework all day and I need a break.

I play Overwatch the rest of the night.

-

I hate Monday's, the worst day of the week. I wake up more tired than I've ever been.

I get out of bed, slowly opening my eyes. I reach out for my phone, I log into Instagram and the first thing I see is a selfie of Jimin.

 I reach out for my phone, I log into Instagram and the first thing I see is a selfie of Jimin

Morning everyone:)

I can't deny that he looks good, I would go as far to say that he's really handsome. And without thinking I accidentally like the photo.

'Omg' I was so caught up looking at him that I didn't think at all. 'But is it really that weird?? He literally liked all my posts yesterday. No need to worry!'

I quickly do my morning routine and head out of the door where Taehyung already is.

We walk together towards school, just chatting and laughing like we usually do. There's just this weird thing, I can't get the picture of Jimin out of my head. Something about him makes me want to look at the selfie again.

'Should I look at it again? It's not even weird if I do. I probably shouldn't, why am I even debating in my head if I should look at a picture or not? Omg stop' i quickly shake the thought away only focusing on typing in the code for my locker. I open the locker and take the books out I need for the next class.

We begin to walk towards the classroom when someone stops me.

??: "Hi" I feel a light tap in my shoulder so I turn around meeting Jimins eyes.

Jungkook: "Uhhh hi" I say a little awkward not really knowing what to do.

Jimin: "Ohhh you have math?" He says looking at my books.

Jungkook: "Yeah, but ohh-"

Jimin: "Me and my friend wanted to ask if you- and of course your friend wants to eat lunch with us today" he looks up at me.

Taehyung: "Jungkook we'll be late- ohhh hello" Taehyung turns around as well.

Jungkook: "He has asked if we want to eat lunch with him and his friend"

Taehyung: "Of course!" A smile spreads across Jimins quite plump lips.

Jimin: "Cool, the ill see you" he give us a nod before turning around again. Taehyung and I immediately look at each other.

Taehyung: "Did a third year just invite us to eat lunch with him?" He says excited clapping his hands together.

Jungkook: "Yeah apparently" I say still thinking about his eyes. 'Why did I even notice he had plump lips?'

What do you think?:() do you like the story???🥺 I have a lot of ideas and things I want to do with this story so I hope you'll continue to read even though the chapter aren't that long!💗💗 Thank you💕