| 33 | - a present

||||| please read till the end |||||

^~^

my dad said i'm now allowed to leave the apartment again so i'm already out wearing my warmest jacket. it's freezing outside.

it's christmas eve in 6 days and i know that many couples spends the day together.

i got the idea to buy jimin a christmas as a sorry. i know it may not be enough, but it at least shows him that i really care about him.

i don't have that much money, but i'll use all of them if it's needed. everything for jimin.

there's a mall quite close to our apartment and i walk towards it.

-

i stop up when an ad catches my sight. it's a boy and a girl wearing the same ring as a couple ring. i immediately get hooked on it and walk inside the store.

'jimin likes rings.'

'i can buy us matching couple rings?'

i walk a bit around in the store trying to look for a ring that jimin will like. i'm glad that the prices aren't too high, so i actually can afford it.

i end up looking at a dark grey ring, it doesn't have any details on it, it's just plain. i think jimin would like this one if i bought it. i try it one time to see if it even fits me, it does and i actually really like it.

i will use literally all of my money if i buy two of them, but it doesn't matter.

i walk up to the cashier and point at the ring i chose.

jungkook: "can i get it in that size, and a size smaller?"

'jimins fingers are quite smaller than mine.'

cashier: "of course." she gives me a genuine smile and take both of them over to the disk where in standing.

jungkook: "ohh, and can i get the small one wrapped in?"

cashier: "yes," she bends down pulling some different wrapping papers up to me. "we have quite a few colors which one would you like?"

i look at the colors in front of me. there's two types of pink, a silver grey kinda color and a blue one.

'what will jimin like?'

jungkook: "that one please." i choose the silver grey one and she starts wrapping it up. the ring is placed in a little box, but it doesn't look too formal or extra which i really like.

cashier: "such cute couple rings, it's for your girlfriend right?" she asks and gives me another smile almost finishing up with her wrapping up.

i go silent for a second before i finally speak.

jungkook: "ohh, yeah it is." i mumble getting a little flustered all of sudden.

cashier: "i think she'll like it." lastly she puts the gift in a little gift bag and i take it.

jungkook: "yes, i hope so." i chuckle as i pay for both of the rings.

cashier: "thank you." that's the last thing she says before i again head out of the shop. i walk beside so many stands with food on my way out of the mall, but i just used all my money so i can't buy any food.

it's already 04.38 pm when i get home again, and it's already dark outside. i quickly take the gift with me inside of my room so my parents won't notice what i just bought. i carefully take the gift bag up on my desk hiding it behind some of the books i never read.

i somehow feel like it will make my chance of getting jimin to forgive me bigger.

i take my own ring out of the little box and i slide it onto my index finger. it fits really well.

'i really hope he will like it.'

'please forgive me jimin.'

'everything will turn back to normal if he forgives me, right?'

'i hope so.'

it hurts to look at the ring i bought, the thought of having it without him is scary.

'what if he doesn't like it? and he won't accept it?'

'will i be able to make it good again?'

i take a few deep breaths and get up and away from the desk.

'no more worrying, that's what you've done the past whole week.'

i decide to play some overwatch to get my mind focus on something else. i sit in front of my playstation and i turn it on while i make myself sit comfortable on my bed. i pull a blanket over my legs and wait for the game to start.

when the game opens it says jimin is online.

'he's playing?'

i start playing on my own, deciding not to request to join his game. it will just make things even more awkward and tense.

-

a/n:

i know this chapter was quite short. but i hope you liked it anyways.

and!!!!

so after i finish up this book i want to start a new one, i have the plot in my head but i want you guys to choose something.

it's going to be based on bts's new japanese single Lights

i really relate to the song a lot and thought it would be 'fun' to write.

so here's what you can choose between.

a jikook fanfiction again

or

a jungkook x reader fanfiction (it can be y/n or a specific name).

i have ideas to both of them, so it's actually just what you would prefer.

heheheh thank you for reading until now💌