| 35 | - a forgiveness

^~^

^~^

he interested looks at the little ring in his hands and tears starts streaming down his cheeks. he quietly cries looking down not meeting my eyes.

jungkook: "i love you so much jimin." i also start crying and i desperately try to get eye contact with him but he refuses.

jungkook: "a-and i'm so sorry for hurting you, i-i promise that i-it'll never happen again."

jungkook: "i-i was so stupid, a-and i just want you back j-jimin. please."

jungkook: "please take me back, please..." i beg and the tears just runs down my already wet cheeks. jimins bottom lip start quivering and and he licks the tears away.

jimin: "d-did you really buy this to me?" he finally looks up and meets my eyes.

jungkook: "y-yes."

jimin: "d-don't cry..." he looks away again wiping his own tears away.

jimin: "i-it's better when you smile." he lifts the ring up and he looks more at it.

jimin: "i like it." he nods wiping the last tears away.

jungkook: "do you, really?"

jimin: "yes." he nods again this time a tiny smile spreads across his lips that i know, are very soft and plump.

i take his hand in mine and the ring from his other hand, i carefully put the ring on his index finger as i give him a little kiss on his palm before i hold his little hand in mine.

'forgive me jimin.'

i remove the box and wrapping paper from his lap and move closer to him. i've missed him so much, his touch, his words, his smile, his eyes, his voice, and literally everything. so i can't help myself.

jungkook: "can i?" i look at his lips wanting to kiss him so badly.

jimin: "y-yes." i go in for the kiss just as he says yes and i press my lips against his in a soft kiss.

i move my lips softly against his and he tastes a bit like salt from his tears.

jungkook: "i love you so much jimin." i say that between a kiss, and it almost sounds like a whisper.

jimin: "i love you."

three so meaningful words just came out of jimins mouth, it doesn't mean he has forgiving me yet. but in this moment it doesn't really matter, i just want to be with him. i want everything that comes with him. i want jimin. that's why i kiss him again, this time a bit more passionate and i melt in his touch. he puts his hand on my waist the other gently up around my neck pulling me down closer.

we stop kissing and i lay my forehead against his, he locks eyes with me and he starts speaking quietly.

jimin: "i-i forgive you."

i don't realise what he says until he says it again and i still can't believe it.

jimin: "i forgive you jungkook."

jungkook: "wh-what?"

jimin: "listen," he giggles, "i forgive you." a bigger smile spreads across his lips.

jungkook: "do you really?"

jimin: "yes, jungkook." he pecks my lips before i pull him into my embrace and hug him tightly. i start crying even harder from all the overwhelming emotions as i keep hugging jimin.

jungkook: "i-i'm so so sorry jimin." i bury my face down in the crook of his neck. his smell is so well known, so nice and i almost collapse here in his arms of happiness.

'how can any human being possibly be this perfect?'

jimin: "jungkook it's okay, don't cry anymore." he says still sobbing himself.

jungkook: "i-i'm just so happy."

jungkook: "thank you for giving me another chance." i cling myself onto him not wanting to ever let go of him again. it feels so right to finally be with him again after all these days.

jimin: "you're welcome." he chuckles and he ruffles my hair as he pulls away a bit wiping the last tears off my cheeks.

jimin: "i love the ring," he takes my hand placing it beside his on his lap comparing them.

jimin: "you have such a big hand." we both start giggling together and he then places his hand op top of mine.

'his hand is so small, but it's so cute and i love it.'

his smile is one one the most beautiful things i've ever seen, it makes his eyes so thin and he just looks so innerly happy and cute.

we fall down on his bed totally wrapped in one another's arms. i can't describe the happiness i feel right now, it feels like nothing can go wrong and this is an eternally love i have for jimin.

i pull jimin into my embrace again and kiss his super soft lips passionately. jimin places his hand on my waist and my heart accelerates just from the slightest touches from him.

i've realised that  i can't be without jimin, even if it's only a week where i don't see him. he has become such a big part of my life these past months and i couldn't wish for a better person to be with and spend my time with.

-

a/n:

thank you for reading today!!

if there's any grammar mistakes please notify me i didn't have the time to read it through!