| 13 | - hes gay

^~^

^~^

I keep asking myself the same question again and again.

'Do i like Jimin?'

Even if i do, I can't. He's a guy. I'm a guy, and I've even kissed him. If my dad finds out he won't be happy. He will get so angry at me and he will even get disappointed in me. He's always talking about when I'm getting a beautiful and smart girlfriend.

'Am I gay?'

'No!'

'You still like girls, not guys!'

I sit in the sofa watching some YouTube on my phone with Junghyun. Ever since we were kids we've watched a lot of things together. But he hasn't had that much time for it now because of his studies and everything.

Junghyun: "Arhhh I've missed this" he says and I just nod still looking at the screen.

Jungkook: "I really have to use the toilet, but you can just keep watching" i give him a small smile as I get up from the couch. All I'm thinking about is Jimin, and how he made me feel yesterday.

I quickly do my things as i wash my hands and then drying them with a towel. I couldn't focus properly on the screen but I will try now so it won't seem odd.

I turn of the light and walk back into the living room. Junghyun sits with my phone with wide eyes.

Junghyun: "It wasn't my intention to see this but I think someone texted you..." he looks at me almost scared as he hands me my phone again.

'Park Jimin'

Hey you online?

'Park Jimin'

You haven't texted me since you left, and I'm scared if it was shocking that i kissed you but... idk. I hope you don't see different on me now. If you want to forget it, just forget it. And I know it maybe weird for you that we are two guys. But it's okay Jungkook.

'Park Jimin'

Yeah, and I kind of miss you already😔

'Fuck'

'My brother just saw this'

'Omg'

Junghyun: "Did that guy kiss you??" He looks at me shocked and with wide eyes

Jungkook: "Don't speak so loud" I whisper scared.

Junghyun: "But did he?"

Jungkook: "It's none of your business" I hiss at him as I rush away into my room again. I want to lay in my bed and have Jimin in my arms.

'Jungkook it's okay'

'Me'

Ohhhhh

'Park Jimin'

Jungkook i like you.

'Park Jimin'

A lot.

'Why do I smile so widely. Why did my heart just suddenly begin to beat faster?'

'Me'

How?

'Park Jimin'

How I like you?

'Me'

Mhm

'Park Jimin'

As a boyfriend.

'Boyfriend.'

'Me'

But I'm a guy?

'Park Jimin'

And?

'Park Jimin'

If I like you, I like you.

'Me'

Wait you like really like me?

'Park Jimin'

I thought you knew, it's quite obvious.

I have no idea on what to respond.

'Jimin likes me, he's a guy which means he's gay which means if I like him back I'm also gay. But I'm not gay. My dad wouldn't like it. He would get disappointed in me, and I don't want that to happen.'

'Park Jimin'

Jungkook?..

'Park Jimin'

It's okay, you don't have to respond right now, just take your time to think about it all. Okay?

'Park Jimin'

And I do understand that you may find it a bit weird that we're both guys, but honestly if someone likes each other shouldn't they not just be together?

First of all I just wanted to thank for the 300 reads!! It's amazing!!! But I also wanted to apologise for not updating in like week or so. I went to the BTS London day 1 and it was so amazing. I cried a lot when they left the stage^🥺 I already miss them so much, I hope I get the chance to see them again some time in the future!👉🏻👈🏻😔💕