| 11 | - hug

^~^

^~^

It's 3 days later, Saturday. I just took on some clothes, a black hoodie and a pair of light grey ripped jeans.

I don't usually dry my hair with a hairdryer but today I do. The sound from the hairdryer is loud so I don't notice the door to the bathroom open. I see my mom walk in, in the mirror and i turn towards her.

Jungkook: "Oh hey mom" I say as I turn it off.

Mom: "Why are you using my hairdryer?" She smiles looking up at me.

Jungkook: "I'm hanging out with a ohh friend today"

Mom: "Sounds nice" she gives me a hug before she walks out again.

When I'm done I walk out as well into the kitchen where my mom and dad sits at the table eating breakfast. I sit beside my dad and take a toast on my plate.

Jungkook: "Good morning dad."

Dad: "Morning son."

Mom: "You know what?" She suddenly speaks looking at my dad smiling.

Mom: "Jungkook has a date today, right?" She wriggles with her eyebrows.

Dad: "Really-"

Jungkook: "It's not a date mom!"

Mom: "You're just hanging out with a girl?"

Jungkook: "It's not even a girl, it's my friend" I sigh looking down at my food.

Mom: "Oh I just thought since you were going out with a girl because you were styling your hair."

Jungkook: "But it's not"

I don't know why my parents thinks that just because I'm trying to look good I'm going out with a girl.

'Can't you look good when you're with a guy friend?'

-

I press the doorbell slowly. I quickly take my phone up, opening the camera to see how I look, but before I do so the door opens and Jimin shows up. He's wearing a white T-shirt tugged down in his tight jeans with a black belt as well. I look up and down at him.

'Wow.'

'Extremely hot.'

None of us say anything, we just stand looking at each other without talking.

Jungkook: "You look-" I take a deep breath and a step towards Jimin. Instead of giving our usual kinda awkward hug he gives me like a real hug. He takes both of him arms around my waist and pulls me close. I hope he can't fell how fast my heart beats but I can feel his. It's pounding just as fast as mine if not faster. I slowly take my arms around him as well. It feels so right to stand like this, with our arms firmly around each other. Something inside me starts bubbling and i feel like i want more. I want to do more than just hug him.

'Want more?'

'What is going on?'

I can't get myself to let go of him. I've never felt this good having someone in my arms than I do right now.

For some reason when he tries to let go I still keep a tight grip around him. It feels so good, just a little longer.

Jungkook: "J-just one more minute" I whisper. He takes his arms around me again and I get the same feeling as before.

'Honestly, what is happing with me?'

After some more time of hugging i let go of him embarrassed. I look down at the floor giggling of happiness and other feelings I can't put a finger on.

Jimin: "W-want to come inside?" He steps back so I can walk fully in. I carefully take off my shoes and put them in the corner as I walk further in behind Jimin.

??: "Ahhh that must be Jeon Jungkook right?" A voice sounds behind me so I turn around to a smilingly woman.

Ms. Park: "Hello im Ms. Park Jimins mother" she smiles and I quickly bow.

Jungkook: "Nice to meet you"

Ms. Park: "Jimin has talked so much about you-"

Jimin: "Mom we will go into my room now" he says while his face turns red. His mom shakes her head chuckling, I follow behind Jimin again into his room.

Jimin: "I'm sorry about my mom I don't know why she said that" he awkwardly explains as I just look at him.

Jungkook: "It's okay, she's really sweet!"

Jimin: "I guess so" he shrugs his shoulders and he begins looking for something in a drawer.

Jimin: "So I thought, I remember you said you play Overwatch right?" I nod even though he can't see me.

Jimin: "So you wanna play?" He turns around smiling with two controllers in his hands.

Jungkook: "Of course!"

Jimin: "Here" he hands me one of them and I happily take it already sitting with crossed legs on his bed. His bed is in front of the tv so it's a perfect sitting spot for playing. He jumps up in the bed as well sitting right beside me.

Jimi: "Which character do you wanna be?"

Jungkook: "Hmm Taehyung is always D.Va, so I'll be her today" I pick D.Va as my character now waiting for Jimin to decide who he wants to be.

Jimin: "Then I'll be Widowmaker" I smile at his choice. I'm playing with Widowmaker a lot.

Jungkook: "I'm like always Widowmaker"

Jimin: "Same!"

'Ughhh I really hope you like the story so far. I try not to 'hurry' the book that's why I take things slow. I personally don't like fanfics where they like get married the day they meet or smth. You know what I mean. Heheheh But yh💕'