| 38 | - arguing

^~^

^~^

it's the first day back at school after winter break, and jimin and i just arrived at the entrance. we let go of each other's hands as we step inside the long broad hall that leads to literally every single room in this school.

jimin: "i'll see you at lunch later, right?" he asks as we get to my locker.

jungkook: "yes of course!" i smile and we say our goodbye's before he begins to make his own way towards his locker.

?: "hi buddy." a well known deep voice sounds behind me and i turn around with a grin.

i'm so happy that nothing changed between us when i told him about me and jimins relationship.

jungkook: "hi taehyung." we give each other a quick hug before letting go again.

after a bit of talking we finally decide to walk to our first class today. we sit at the front like taehyung wants and we wait for the teacher to come as we say hi to the others in this class.

we haven't seen each other since the first day of winter break where i explained everything. but we've texted a lot actually.

-

i slowly approach the table in the canteen where i can see jimin and yunjin already are sitting laughing together. his smile can literally bright up the whole room, from the bottom to the top.

i put my tray down on the table and sit myself beside jimin.

yunjin: "jungkook what are you doing here?"

'not again.'

jungkook: "wh-what do you mean?" jimin places his hand on mine and we both turn to look at each other.

jimin: "yunjin it's okay." he calmly says.

yunjin: "it's not okay, he's such an asshole." she leans back in her chair crossing her arms giving me the 'girl death glare'.

jimin: "yunjin stop."

yunjin: "i don't understand why you forgave him." she says rolling her big dark brown eyes. her hair is long and she's actually quite cute.

'she would've been my type for just 5 months ago.'

jungkook: "i know what i did was wrong..."

jimin: "yes, and i've forgiven him." we make sure to keep our voices at a curtain level, people could hear us if they just were a meter away from us.